Chapter 26

The little watermelon was picked up from behind, her feet fluttering in the air, and her mouth was still talking, struggling to delay her bedtime.

However, it was ruthlessly suppressed.

Dan Dan ran around Bai Yu, trying to save his little friend, but he was kicked in the ass and locked out of the door with a helpless face.

Closing the door of Little Watermelon's room, Bai Yu carried the person to the bed and said, "Two choices, sleep by listening to stories and sleeping by spanking."

The little watermelon stretched out his hands, grabbed the sheets, and smiled flatteringly, "Listen to the story."

Bai Yu took out his mobile phone, searched for fairy tales, coughed twice and cleared his throat, "Once upon a time, there was a frog, he fell in love with Prince Charming, and then he had insomnia, thinking about how to marry Prince Charming every day..."

Little Watermelon: ...

  *

Halfway through the story, the little watermelon fell asleep, and Bai Yu, who was still unsatisfied, tiptoed out with his mobile phone, but as soon as he walked out of the door, the mobile phone suddenly rang with a ringtone.

Clicking on the video call, Mo Anyu looked at Bai Yu with a smile on his handsome face, and greeted: "What have you been busy with lately?"

"Coming back from abroad?" Bai Yu was lying on the bed, after the little marquis's finale banquet was over, Mo Anyu flew abroad to participate in the fashion show, so Bai Yu asked casually now.

The smile on Mo Anyu's face deepened, "I heard that you took on a new drama, Xianxia drama?"

"That's right, fortunately it's autumn, and wearing ancient costumes in the summer is torturous." Bai Yu smiled and didn't ask Mo An how he knew about it.

Bai Yu himself only received a notice from the crew of the "Nine Heavenly Tribulations" tonight, and Mo Anyu knew about it just a few hours later.

Bai Yu had no choice but to pretend to be stupid.

Mo Anyu didn't seem to see Bai Yu's expression, and said to himself: "Xianxia dramas have to be taken on location, and the director is well-known in the circle in terms of exterior scenes, so after you take over this play, how do you arrange the little watermelon?"

"I haven't thought about it yet." Bai Yu was silent for a moment and said softly.

At the moment when he was smoking in the corridor, he almost wanted to ask Song Shirin for the little watermelon. Still, he didn't.

Mo Anyu spoke: "If you treat me as a friend, leave it to me."

Bai Yu looked up at Mo Anyu on the other side of the camera suddenly, and the surprise on his face couldn't be hidden.

How could Mo be so kind?

"For the next half a month, I didn't have much work, except for a few interviews, and basically rested at home." Mo Anyu said the reason he had thought of in advance, "I like little watermelons a lot, if you don't worry, I can let you go through the video every hour."

Bai Yu took a deep breath and said word by word: "I don't understand."

He and Mo Anyu have only known each other for more than a month, and although they get along well, they are not so good.

Mo Anyu smiled: "I want to direct a play by myself, and I hope to invite you to join."

"Moreover, little watermelon goes to school during the day, and I am only responsible for taking him to sleep at night, so it's not a big deal." Mo Anyu said gently, "How about it, do you want to mess with me?"

For Bai Yu, no matter how many good things he says, it is difficult to dispel his guard, so Mo Anyu will use this method - to retreat as advance, and directly put his "purpose" on the table.

Sure enough, Bai Yu's expression loosened, and he hesitated.

"I hope you can trust me, I'm not the kind of person who likes to sell out his friends." Mo Anyu smiled and dispelled Bai Yu's last bit of defense, "I still have something to do here, remember to call me after thinking about it, hang up."

Bai Yu hung up the video call in silence.

After Mo Anyu hung up the phone, he called up the video he had just secretly recorded when he was talking to Bai Yu, and reached out and rubbed the screen with admiration, as if his hands could touch Bai Yu inside through the screen.

"How can I be willing to embarrass you."