Chapter 111

At the same time, the three gossip magazines that received the news about Bai Yu were all amazed, although they didn't know who the anonymous email was, but as long as they got the news, it didn't matter who gave the information!

So coincidentally, these people didn't pay attention to the person who broke the news anonymously, anyway, they could save a lot of money for breaking the news, so why not.

At the same time, Qin Fan's operation ended.

The attending doctor came out, his face full of tiredness and lightness, and said with a smile: "The operation was a success, congratulations!"

"What about the patient?"

"Oh, the patient still needs a three-hour observation period, after which he can be transferred to the general ward, and then he just needs to take care of his body." The attending doctor finished speaking and left.

Bai Yu looked at Song Shirin, "What are you going to do to go back to Huacheng, I'll go back with you when the time comes."

"It will take a week." Song Shirin calculated the workload of this business trip and gave an approximate time.

"You're not going to stay with her?"

Bai Yu glanced at the operating room and said, "My work has been delayed for too long, and besides, there are assistants and nutritionists by her side, so it's not interesting for me to stay." "

Song Shirin didn't say what Qin Fan had done - this kind of thing should only be meaningful for the person concerned to say.

As soon as Bai Yu's words fell, an unfamiliar voice appeared behind the three of them.

"Hello, are you Mr. Bai Yu?"

Bai Yu turned around and saw a middle-aged man in a straight suit with glasses, frowning and saying, "Hello, I am Bai Yu."

"That's right, Ms. Qin entrusted me to transfer all the companies and real estate in her name to your name before the operation."

The middle-aged man stretched out his hand and shook Bai Yu's hand, "Originally, I should have come to see you an hour ago, but there was a traffic jam on the road, and I only came now." "

Bai Yu said: "What do I need to do?"

"I've brought all the papers; you just need to sign it." The middle-aged man smiled at Song Shirin, and then walked aside with Bai Yu.

Little Watermelon said, "Dad, when are we going home?"

"Wait for your grandma."

Little Watermelon said, "Oh, I don't like Uncle anymore."

"Why?" Song Shirin's quiet clichés.

"He doesn't like me, and I don't like him." Little watermelon bets on the airway.

In fact, in the child's logic, it is very simple, if you don't like me, then I won't like you either.

Song Shilin frowned, Bai Bolan was not enough to worry about a child, so what was he thinking.

And not long after Bai Yu signed, a scolding war was set off on the Internet again.

This is the biggest scolding battle ever, and the protagonists are Bai Yu and an unknown "gold owner" The official microbroadcast of several gossip magazines in Hwaseong almost at the same time period posted the revelations they got and rendered them in words.

Big mouth loves to break the news: There are really too many revelations about Bai Yu this year, first the hidden marriage and childbirth, and then the ultimate PK of the scumbag infatuated woman, and now there is another relationship that has to be said between the gold owner and the star... That's enough.