Chapter 149

Song Shirin and Bai Yu's life in the next month will be very dull and dull.

One is responsible for feeding, and the other is responsible for eating.

One is responsible for playing a good man in the new century, and the other is responsible for playing a lazy worm who is taken care of by a good man in the new century, and the two get along in an unusually harmonious way until Bai Yu's six-pack abs become flat, and there are even faint signs of protrusion, and their harmonious coexistence mode is finally broken.

"It's going to be finished in a week, how can you let me film like this?" Bai Yu sat on the bed angrily and lost his temper with Song Shirin.

Song Shirin had a calm face, and massaged Bai Yu's leg muscles one by one. The latter has a lot of scenes during this time, basically standing in front of the camera, and there is no chance to sit down, so at the end of the day, my legs are sore and sore.

Bai Yu screamed twice and said unhappily: "You light, I hurt."

Song Shirin's "oh" said that he understood, let go of the movements in his hand, and asked, "Is this strength okay?"

Bai Yu nodded, waited until he was comfortable, and then lazily put the afterthought, and said: "Actually, I don't mind going to the foot washing city for a massage, you said you, you can press it for me, you won't, and it's a waste of time."

Song Shirin ignored him, thinking about the medical skills and videos he had watched before about massaging the acupuncture points on the legs, and slowly groped for a massage for him.

Han Ziyu told him before that Xiaobai often had leg cramps in the middle of the night when she was pregnant, and her calves would be swollen in the later stage, so Song Shirin thought about learning it himself.

Bai Yu enjoyed this life comparable to that of Lafayette, and said: "By the way, Sister Li told me today that you have already paid the liquidated damages, why don't you tell me in advance?"

Song Shirin made a hard hand and said coldly: "I told you a month ago."

Bai Yu felt the double impact of pain and coolness and almost cried out, and hurriedly changed the topic to himself, saying, "I mean, why didn't you tell me when you paid."

Song Shirin: "You want to help me share half of it?"

Bai Yu raised his head and refused: "No."

Song Shirin continued to massage him, and did not say a word to him for the next five minutes.

Mu Mu Mu Mu entered the later stage of filming, Bai Yu's makeup was made by the makeup artist to look like an old emperor in his sixties, his temples were white, his face was wrinkled, and he looked old.

At night, it rained heavily.

In the study, the former prince Jingzhi, now Hua Taizu, he walked to the window with his hands behind his back, and beside him was the little eunuch who had followed him all his life, and said, "When?" "

"Enlighten the saint, three watches." The little eunuch of the year has become the old eunuch now, he looked at the master he had followed all his life, and said: "Holy Lord, the queen mother ......"

I saw him slowly squint his eyes, and his sharp edge flashed, and said, "I said that the queen is not allowed to move to the Feng Palace within half a year, and you don't have to talk about her in front of me."

The old eunuch agreed with trepidation.

At the moment when the old eunuch knelt down, a trace of loneliness and loneliness suddenly appeared on the old emperor's face, but it was soon fleeting, and no one noticed it.