Chapter 106

The two brothers of the Bai family sat side by side in the car, and the little watermelon had been brought into the house by Steward Shen Bai Yu felt that the world was a little mysterious for the first time, "Brother..."

"Hmm. Me too."

Bai Brown glanced at Bai Yu meaningfully, "Sexual orientation should be inherited in families."

Bai Yu was irritable: "How can there be a family inheritance of sexual orientation, brother, don't fool me."

Berberan lit a cigarette and said slowly, "You're smart."

Bai Yu deserved to accept his praise.

"You can like men, why can't I." Bai Bo Lang looked at Bai Yu steadily.

Bai Yu lowered his eyes: "Dad won't agree."

"Dad is underground, even if he doesn't agree, he can't scold after waking up from the dream." Berberland scoffed, his eyes full of mockery.

For a man who had given him nothing but life and heirship, Berberand didn't have much gratitude to him.

Bai Yu was amused by this sentence, his shoulders shook, and said, "If you talk about Dad like this, he will be unhappy."

Bai Brown turned his head to look at him and said lightly: "It's good if you're happy."

Bai Yu suddenly felt a strange atmosphere surround the car, but before he could figure out what this strange aura meant, Bai Brown spoke again.

"Let's go eat first, and I'll talk about it later."

When Bai Yu opened the car door and was about to bend down to leave, Bai Yu suddenly said: "The man just now should be more than just you. So, even if the eldest brother really likes men, you should find some healthy people."

After speaking, Bai Yu didn't wait for Bai Bulun to react, and ran first, his movements were very fast, and he didn't drag the mud and water at all.

Berberland: "..."

In the living room, the little watermelon put his hands on his knees, looking at the food on the table with a longing expression, and his two little short legs swayed in the air.

Baba is back!

Bai Yu kissed the little watermelon and said, "Steward Shen, don't you have a child seat at home?"

The little watermelon looked enjoyable, and didn't hear what Bai Yu was asking.

Steward Shen, who has always been cautious, was stunned when he heard this, subconsciously looked at the little watermelon sitting on the dining chair, and hurriedly said, "It's me who is derelict in my duty."

Bai Yu pursed his lips and did not speak.

Steward Shen has been in the Bai family for decades and is careful in everything, so Bai Yu would never believe that he would make such a low-level mistake.

Bai Bolang walked in, just saw this scene, and thought of the "successor" cultivated by a new Steward Shen in the family, and said lightly: "I can't even handle small things, so choose a new one."

Steward Shen let out a low "um".

The young man I fancy has been a lot more impetuous in the past few days, if it is usual, if he makes a mistake in small things, he will just educate him privately.

But the mistake he made shouldn't have involved the little master.

The 112th Young Master values the little young master, and the eldest young master puts the second young master first in everything.