Chapter 112

With Bai Brown's deliberate actions in secret, when Sister Li held a press conference instead of Bai Yu, the storm on the Internet still did not stop, and even the topic tended to become more and more intense.

It seems that someone is taking the opportunity to make Bai Yu unable to turn over again.

Ye Hang laughed like crazy at home.

And Chu Wenwen's guilt became heavier day by day, and she began to regret why she didn't stick to it that day, and why she let Ye Hang succeed.

His original intention was not like this, and after Bai Yu saw that the rumors on the Internet were almost spread, he thought that he had something to be busy with in a few days, so he decided to quickly cut through the chaos and solve the storm on the Internet.

On the fifth night after Bai Yu's "Baoyangmen Incident" came out, the main owner came out to refute the rumors.

Bai Yu V: I have heard the rumors during this time, I just want to say, see the wisdom! [A short video is attached.] 】

In the video, Bai Yu is standing in a beautiful villa with his mobile phone, he is standing on the edge of the balcony, letting the breeze blow the black broken hair, and the sun shines on his body, making people feel shallow warmth.

"When the Baoyangmen incident came out, my mother was undergoing surgery in the hospital, so she didn't come out to refute the rumors as soon as possible. But I've asked my agent to talk about this at a press conference, but you don't seem to believe it. "

[Sit back and wait for the slap in the face, little white pigeon, we believe in you! ] 】

[Hehe, actually playing the family card, is it interesting? ] Netizens who watched the small video were full of disdain when they saw this paragraph.

Bai Yu walked to the corridor with his mobile phone and said: "The other male protagonist of Baoyangmen is my brother, oh, because the photos circulating on the Internet are seriously distorted and too far away, so you didn't find out that the big man who was holding me was actually as handsome as me."

[Brother Xiaobai!? What, are you kidding!? 】

[The most reversed slap in the face, I don't want to look at those jumping powerful marketing accounts and the faces of black fans. 】

[Did you forget to mention the brain-dead fan who attempted suicide upstairs? I really want to see his bewildered face after learning the truth. 】

At this time, there was a slight noise from the first floor.

Bai Yu gently raised his index finger at the small video and said, "Shhhhhhh My brother is coming back."

Sure enough, Bai Bolang, who was handsome in appearance and tall and straight, appeared in the living room on the first floor, he didn't see Bai Yu who appeared at the corner of the stairs, and said, "Where is Bai Yu?"

Steward Shen walked out from the side.

Butler Shen, who is in his forties, does not look old because he is handsome and has been working indoors for a long time, and his appearance and temperament are very in line with the fantasies of netizens about the handsome uncle.

Steward Shen took Bai Bolang's suit, bent down slightly, and looked very respectful: "The second young master is upstairs ^" [Sight 5. 0 of me seriously compared it, I dare to pat my chest and guarantee that this person is really the "gold master" of Xiao Bai Ge uploaded on the Internet! 】

[Bai Yu's family is so rich, and there is actually a housekeeper, but his eldest brother seems to be a giant crocodile in New Southwest Real Estate, super rich! ]