Chapter 132

Berplan's engagement reception took place three days later in the New Southwest.

In fact, the engagement banquet was planned more than a month ago, and Bai Yu was only the last to know.

The day before boarding, after Bai Yu finished his work, he went to dye his black hair into the most popular granny gray at the moment, and the beautiful young man with red lips and white teeth instantly turned into a handsome and cold fashion male god.

Bai Yu is very satisfied with his new image.

However......

When Song Shirin saw Bai Yu appear at the door of the hotel with this grandmother gray on his head, he mercilessly closed the door and shut Bai Yu out of the door.

The smile on Bai Yu's face instantly stiffened, and he slammed the door impatiently, "Do you think this can block my path, stupid."

After speaking, Bai Yu took out the spare room card from his pocket that he asked for at the service desk.

"The hotel belongs to my brother, and it's not easy to get a room card, you two fools." Bai Yu pushed open the door, and as soon as he stepped into the room with one foot, he saw Song Shirin standing at the entrance and looking at him quietly.

Song Shirin's eyes were deep: "What are you doing when you come in."

"We have a room, didn't we say it was good." Bai Yu put his hand on Song Shirin's shoulder, intending to just go over perfunctorily, but Song Shirin couldn't see Bai Yu dangling in front of him with this grandmother ash, so his face never improved, "When did you dye your hair." "

"Just after you took the little watermelon on the plane, I specially took off to dye my hair, how about it, is it good-looking~" After Bai Yu finished speaking, he also turned around in front of Song Shirin very humbly.

Song Shirin covered his eyes, looking unbearable, with a rare outburst: "Get out of front of me."

Bai Yu looked at the look of Song Shirin, an old cadre, pursed his lips disdainfully, and secretly said a dirt dog, but he didn't dare to show it on his face, so he could only sit on the sofa in a sneer.

Song Shirin took a deep breath and suppressed his anger: "Tomorrow is the engagement banquet, are you sure you want to go to meet people with this hair?"

"Can't I see people with this look?" Bai Yu pointed to his face in disbelief, completely unexpectedly that Song Shirin would say to himself, "You can't go to see people like this".

Song Shilin frowned, "You can't see people with this hairstyle."

Bai Yu took out his mobile phone from his bag, opened the selfie, narcissistically stroked his hair, and said: "This is the most popular granny gray at the moment, a hanging artifact that is at the forefront of fashion, how can it be so bad by you."

Song Shi turned around angrily and left.

Bai Yu hurriedly followed and said, "You should try to get in touch with fashion, otherwise it will be easy for people to misunderstand that you are a big money." "

Song Shirin ignored him and directly opened the closed bedroom door.

The little watermelon stood behind the door, looking at Bai Yu with surprise in his eyes, and after a while, his eyes turned red, and a crying voice sounded in the room, "Baba, why are you old, are you sick!"

Bai Yu looked down at the bald head of the little watermelon that rushed over and hugged his waist, and said in a dumb voice: "No, I'm just dyeing my hair, don't be so ashamed to hug me and cry, I'm really not old."