Chapter 169

The plot of "The Prince" enters the middle and late stages.

By the time of the twentieth episode, the plot had a big reversal.

The crown prince, who has just reached the weak crown, is vicious and ruthless, his wings are becoming more and more plump, and he gradually has his own power in the court, which is enough to prove that the prince has grown up, and began to make the old emperor who has gradually aged in recent years worry about it.

The favorite concubine began to fan the flames in the ears of the old emperor, and the second and third highnesses intentionally or unintentionally mentioned in the ears of the old emperor the solution of hastily dealing with the death of the prince's biological mother, and reminded the old emperor on the side - if the prince is not abolished and another prince is established, one day when the prince ascends the throne, it is not only their brothers who are unlucky.

And the old emperor himself.

The old emperor really listened to these things, and began to observe the prince's movements intentionally or unintentionally and weaken the prince's wings.

The prince was forced too hard, and secretly met with a few cronies to decide some things.

Not long after, several of the prince's royal brothers and brothers died one after another, and after the young Ten Highnesses were killed, An Chang hanged himself in the palace in resentment.

The palace became self-endangered.

The Sixth Highness, who has always been cowardly, attempted to assassinate the emperor and the crown prince during the palace banquet, but was taken down by General Chang Sheng on the spot.

The old emperor noticed the conspiracy hidden behind this series of events, and began to prepare for the establishment of another prince.

But just when he was about to convene the ministers and prepare for the establishment of another prince, the crown prince forced the palace with his cronies.

The old emperor sat on the dragon chair, his old face was full of tiredness and calmness, "Son."

Until now, how could he not understand the ambition of the prince, and how could he not understand that if it were not for the prince, how could his talented sons die at a young age.

"Father is too partial." The prince in the dark night, wearing a bright prince's clothes, came over, his face was full of smugness, "In terms of talent, the second brother and the third brother are not as good as me, in terms of handling political affairs, the fifth brother and the sixth brother are still immature, and the background ...... I am the crown prince, they are just princes, why do they ride on my head and do power! "

Xiao Quanzi stepped aside, moved a chair under the angry gaze of the old emperor, and said, "Your Majesty, please."

"Presumptuous! I'm not dead yet! When will it be his turn to be the emperor! The old emperor said angrily, "Son! You should have strangled you at birth, lest you have harmed your brothers!"

"Father really thinks that his son can't be the emperor? Erchen thinks that Erchen is very suitable to be the emperor. The crown prince sat on the chair, looked at the old emperor on the dragon chair for a long time, and pointed to the distance with his finger, "Father, do you hear that?" The old emperor suddenly felt uneasy, his lips moved, and he said in a dumb voice for a long time: "What sound?"

"Murderous voices." The prince laughed, since he decided to force the palace, just in case, of course he had to deal with some miscellaneous matters, such as ...... Homicide.

"I wonder if my father heard the cries of my newborn younger brothers and younger sisters before they died?" The crown prince looked at the old emperor's pale face with interest, "Father, can you still hear the voice of your young and beautiful concubines crying bitterly before they die?"