Chapter 91

The next day, Bai Yu came to the "undercover" start-up ceremony directed by Liu Kai.

Undercover: This film tells the story of a JC newcomer who goes to the drug den to be an undercover agent.

At the end of the simple and grand start-up ceremony, Liu Kai pulled Bai Yu to the side and said, "Let me ask you, can you accept the character settings in it?"

"Yes." Bai Yu was stunned for a moment, and then said lightly: "Being an actor is my job, and I am ready to sacrifice for work and art."

"It's not to the extent of sacrifice, it's just to make you lose weight."

Liu Kai smiled, he was worried for several days, he was afraid that Bai Yu would be reluctant to lose weight if he had six-pack abs. But now it seems that his previous worries were completely unnecessary.

"From now on, you're going to start losing weight, and the gym won't go for a while." Liu Kai smiled with a spring breeze.

He saw the assistant director not far away making a gesture to him, and hurriedly said, "You go and change your clothes first, and I'll look for you later."

Bai Yu nodded, stared at the phone for a while, and still didn't dare to call Song Shirin After leaving the beach yesterday, he stayed in the hotel and didn't go back, nor did he call back to report his safety.

He still hadn't figured out what mood he should use to face the people of the Song family after experiencing yesterday's incident.

Putting private matters aside, Bai Yu sat on the small bench and continued to figure out the characters, the initial image of the protagonist was very sunny and handsome, with abdominal muscles that had been exercised over the years, and male hormones were particularly strong.

However, when he became an undercover agent, under the framing of a peer, the protagonist resolutely fell for that thing in order to prove his innocence to his boss...

Although this practice has won the trust of the top boss, it completely makes the protagonist unable to return to his previous life, and he is getting more and more addicted, even if he succeeds in going back, he will become a stain on his life because of this incident.

For the sake of his own task, in order to prove that his sacrifice is worth it, he came into contact with the center of this group step by step and got a lot of evidence.

But it was also at this time that accidents were born.

Just as Bai Yu was distracted, a hesitant voice suddenly sounded behind him: "Can I talk to you alone, Bai Yu?"

Bai Yu froze, turned to look at the noble lady standing behind him, Mother Song.

"What are you looking for from me?" Bai Yu stood up and took a step back, widening the distance between him and her.

Mother Song noticed his small movements, pursed her lips, and said, "I'm here to apologize to you." As an elder, I shouldn't have told you those things yesterday..."

"It's okay." Bai Yu smiled, the corners of his mouth hooked up a pleasant smile, polite and detached.

Mother Song glanced at him faintly: "I really didn't think that these words would hurt you." By the way, I heard that you didn't go back last night, and Rin waited for you all night."

It is impossible for Song Shirin to say that he will not return home at night, and the most likely person to tell the secret should be Uncle Yan sent by Song's father, he thought.

Bai Yu let out a "hmm" and said, "Aunt Song, if you're okay, I'll go put on makeup first."

Song's mother was in a hurry, and just wanted to stop him, but was forcibly stopped by the resistance and defense in Bai Yu's eyes, stood in place and watched him leave, and then turned to leave.