Chapter 18

After three hours of recording, both the guests and the host were tired, and they were not as happy as they were at the beginning.

Jiao Li coughed lightly and said, "Okay, thank you to the audience and friends in front of the TV for watching this episode." That's the end of this issue's breakup challenge, so stay tuned to our official website for more tidbits.

Chu Xiaoxiao took over the baton, and after saying the name of the advertising sponsor at a glance, the corners of her mouth hooked, and she said with a smile: "Break up big challenge, challenge your dish, yes yes!"

"We'll see you in the next episode!" The three hosts spoke in unison.

Bai Yu sat in front of the mirror to remove his makeup, saw Ran Fei walking in his direction, and said, "It's so late, why don't you go back?"

"It's only ten o'clock, what are you going to do when you go back?" Ran Fei pursed his lips, "Let's go to supper together, I'll have a treat."

Bai Yu opened his eyes, glanced at Ran Fei, and found that the latter's eyes had been following Lin Yi and Chu Xiaoxiao closely.

Lin Yi and Chu Xiaoxiao are both old people in the circle, plus they invite different idol stars to each episode of this variety show, and they have a lot of resources in hand, so it is certain that Ran Fei wants to befriend them.

"I'm not going, there will be auditions and interviews tomorrow, so I'll go back early today to rest." Bai Yu yawned, half-truths and half-truths.

When Ran Fei heard this, there was no impatience on his face, and there was a hint of joy. He probably didn't want Bai Yu to be present in his heart, but because of the scene, he would come to invite Bai Yu.

Bai Yu knew it, and he didn't bother to puncture those little Jiujiu in his heart.

Lin Yi walked over, the male host in his thirties, because he usually pays attention to maintenance, so after removing his makeup, he still doesn't have too much old age, "Bai Yu, let's go to eat hot pot together at night?"

Bai Yu shook his head, "I'm tired, I want to go home and rest."

Bai Yu and Lin Yi knew each other a few years ago, and their private relationship was also good, so they would talk a little casually.

Lin Yi didn't mind, after playing for three hours in a row, he would be somewhat tired, so he nodded in understanding, "That's okay, I'll go with Xiaoxiao and them." Ran Fei, let's go. "

Ran Fei hurriedly stood up and followed behind Lin Yi, and didn't have time to ask Bai Yu carefully why he was so familiar with Lin Yi.

After Bai Yu removed his makeup, he didn't take a few steps before he saw Qi Yan standing in front of him staring at him, obviously waiting for him.

Walking over, Bai Yu said, "Is there something wrong with me?"

"You're proud tonight, aren't you?" Qi Yan looked at Bai Yu with a cold face, suppressing his anger.

Bai Yu was stunned for a moment, and then he was also angry.

He gave in again and again, but this master had no self-knowledge at all, and came to provoke him three times and twice.

"Of course." Bai Yu took out a cigarette from his pocket, didn't light it, and just held it in his mouth, "I like to step on someone else's position the most."

"Heh, Bai Yu, you are also capable of this, and you will pick up what I lost!" Qi Yan sneered.

Bai Yu sneered, walked over, hugged Qi Yan's shoulder, and said word by word in his ear: "When Song Shirin slept with me, it was the first time, so it should be you who picked up something I didn't want."