Chapter 43

Bai Yu's filming progress entered the later stage, and in the evening of the same day, it was raining lightly.

Mo Shang Xianjun was dressed in white, the cold wind blew through the long inky hair, and with a cold face, he stood with his sword in his hand, ignoring the woman in red opposite.

Dressed in red, the delicate and lovely little apprentice in the past has been transformed into a demonic saint and is in charge of the hegemony of one party.

"Today, I, Zhuya, will clean up the portal for the Nine Mountains!"

Zhuang Xu'er held a magic umbrella in her hand, her red gauze fluttered in the wind, her ankles were tied with phantom bells, and the crisp bell sounded when her toes moved lightly, and she could put the unscrupulous person into a nightmare in an instant, and she couldn't extricate herself.

Zhuang Su'er had a coquettish smile on her face, "Mo Shang Xianjun, do you really want Su'er's life?" This is truly heartless and unjust."

The blade of Zhuya's sword flashed, and the sky and the earth changed color.

Seeing this, Zhuang Xu'er knew that she was no match for Zhuya, bit her lower lip, a trace of grievance flashed in her eyes, and she turned around and left under the cover of the demon.

The red light flashed, and Zhuang Xu'er seemed to reluctantly glance at the man in white standing with a sword before leaving, and her heart was full of love and remorse.

- Zhuang Su'er fell into the devil, Mo Shang Xianjun vowed to clean up the portal, and the two news caused a sensation in the lower realm.

In addition, the Immortal Monarch of the Nine Mountains, Zhuya, has been practicing in retreat for a hundred years.

Bai Yu took off his costume, changed into his own clothes, and finally put on a black coat, still handsome.

Director Qiu walked over, patted Bai Yu's shoulder, and said kindly: "I've worked hard for you during this time, I will rest for a few days first, and I will notify you later." "

Bai Yu agreed.

The Nine Heavenly Tribulations is a female protagonist drama, and the male protagonist does not have many scenes.

So in the next few episodes, it was all filmed from Zhuang Xuer's point of view, and the male protagonist was in retreat, so he didn't leave the country.

Therefore, Bai Yu can leave the crew now, and after Director Qiu gives a notice, he can come to the crew to shoot the rest of the plot.

"Brother Bai, after you get off the plane, you have to go to a commercial show first. By the way, there will also be a phone interview on the way. Xiao Zhang flipped through Bai Yu's announcement today, and a trace of envy flashed in his eyes.

Bai Yu closed his eyes and pretended to sleep, his face full of exhaustion.

He was about to go crazy in the past two days in order to catch up with the filming progress, and he thought that he would be able to rest well after going back, but he had to run the announcement.

"Commercial performances? Why didn't you notify me in advance? Bai Yu suddenly realized something and asked with a cold face.

Xiao Zhang shook a moment and said hurriedly: "This is what Brother Zhang picked up, and I just received this arrangement."

The implication is that all the responsibility lies with Mr. Zhang.

The car stopped at the entrance of the airport, Bai Yu got out of the car, took out his mobile phone to make a call, and after the phone was dialed, he said: "Why didn't you notify me in advance when you picked me up for the commercial performance, I didn't prepare anything."

"You don't have to prepare anything." Mr. Zhang seemed to expect Bai Yu to question himself, and explained slowly: "Mo's wants to prepare for the annual meeting, and invite you to host it at a high price, you only need to talk about the opening and the curtain call, and there will be someone in charge of the rest."

High?

The high price that can be said from Mr. Zhang's mouth will definitely not be a small amount, and Bai Yu is inexplicable.

"I haven't boarded the plane yet, and it's not too early, so it's a matter of whether I can make it to the opening." Bai Yu sat in the waiting room.

Mr. Zhang pursed his lips: "Mo's just wants to use your fame to cheer up employees and advertise the company by the way." I told you about filming in other places, and they said they didn't mind, just arrive before the end of the party."

How can there be such a good talking company? A trace of surprise and uneasiness flashed in Bai Yu's heart, but he didn't think much about it.

"Okay, I got it." Bai Yu heard the notice on the radio that he was ready to register, and said, "I'm boarding, let's do this first."

Bai Yu got up and left the lounge, and Xiao Zhang followed not far behind.

Xiao Li went to check in his luggage, and Xiao Zhang followed behind Bai Yu not far away, constantly playing mobile games in his hands, looking more relaxed and leisurely than Bai Yu.