Chapter 79

However, the idea of the two elders of the Song family still fell through after all.

Song Shirin took a plane early the next morning to go to a foreign branch to deal with things, while Bai Yu packed up his clothes and went to record the first issue of "Baby Baby" with a small watermelon.

The recording of the first episode of [Baby Baby] needs to go directly to the artist's home, and the house under Bai Yu's name only has the original apartment, after careful consideration, Bai Yu decided to stay in the hotel and let the camera crew come directly to the hotel to shoot the first phase.

Before filming the first episode, the program team will release a program pilot on the official website a week in advance to whet your appetite.

At 6:30 in the morning, the people of the program team knocked on the hotel room.

Because the program team wanted to shoot the appearance of the artist waking up early in the morning to make a bluff, Bai Yu deliberately put on pajama pants when he went to bed at night.

"Hello, good morning, little brother." The young and beautiful female choreographer's eyes lit up, and she whispered with her back to the camera: "It's time to start shooting, please hurry up and get ready with your baby."

Bai Yu was sleepy-eyed, and his hair that had not been specially groomed looked messy, but his young and handsome face pulled back a lot of points for him, and his naked upper body was full of masculinity, which instantly captured the hearts of female directors and fans in front of the TV.

"Well, you guys should come in first." Bai Yu raised a big smile, then yawned again, and walked slowly through the living room to the bedroom.

The little watermelon was lying on the bed, a handful of hair on his forehead grew a little, and the child who slept soundly didn't notice that there was someone in the house, his face was flushed, and he muttered unconsciously: "Baba... Hug Bai Yu sat on the edge of the bed, patted the child's apple, then picked him up, kissed his face, and said, "Get up, we're going to travel."

The little watermelon opened her eyes, her ignorant appearance was particularly painful, and after seeing a few strange uncles and aunts in front of her, her face instantly turned red, and she was embarrassed to get into Bai Yu's arms, and whispered: "Baba, hurry up and let them out, I'm afraid."

Bai Yu laughed, patted his buttocks, and said, "What are you afraid of, get up and wash your face quickly, I'll catch a plane later."

The little watermelon hadn't woken up yet, blinked his eyes, returned to the bed and continued to sleep, his face lying on the pillow, and said seriously: "Baba, I'm asleep, you go by yourself." "

The cameraman burst into laughter, and the camera shook.

Bai Yu was helpless.

The picture is frozen in this scene, and in the next second, the neatly dressed Bai Yu appeared on the screen to introduce himself, "I am Bai Yu, twenty-five years old this year, and I have a two-year-old son named Little Watermelon... He is a single father."

Later, he marked an exaggerated "what!" on the side: What! Single dad?!

The audience who watched the pilot film on the official website was instantly caught in an appetite, and looked at Bai Yu on the screen with wide eyes - what the hell is going on?! When did Bai Yu have a child?! And divorced?

Bai Yu shrugged his shoulders, "The specific reason, this is a matter of personal privacy, I can't say much." I brought a two-year-old little watermelon over this time, firstly, to tell fans that I have a child. Second, I hope to be able to accompany him well through this show. "