Chapter 81

After eating, the little watermelon rested in the house, Bai Yu couldn't sleep, so he came out and sat on the stone chair in the backyard.

The people in the program team also went to rest, and the filming photographer was not there, so Bai Yu was finally able to breathe a sigh of relief.

The fat abbot came over and sat next to him, with a smile in his small eyes and a slit left, very kind and kind, "Can't sleep?" "Can't you sleep too?" Bai Yu smiled, his face full of exhaustion.

"When I'm older, I wake up after squinting for a while. The donor will shoot a show later, so let's go rest now. The fat abbot smiled lightly, as if he didn't see Bai Yu's tiredness, "If you have something to worry about, you should vent it as soon as possible, holding it in the bottom of your heart will only cause trouble." 

Bai Yu paused to get up, continued to sit down, and said seriously: "Abbot, I have something to worry about."

"But it doesn't hurt to say it." The fat abbot said.

"Private matters." Bai Yu hesitated for a moment and said vaguely: "Buddhism cultivates fate, does the interaction between people also need fate?" "Just take the facts." The world, the word fate is really difficult to understand. The fat abbot suddenly smiled, "It's pleasing to the eye, and that's also because of a fate."

"...... What would you do if I told you that I had a crush on the tea in your house? "

The fat abbot smiled on his face.

An hour later, Liu Kai yawned and walked out of the wing, and saw Bai Yu and the fat monk each sitting on one side of the stone chair, with a chessboard in front of them, and the two of them were still holding steaming tea, which was fragrant.

The cameraman has just gotten up and is dutifully filming this scene.

The actor in big pants walked over, sat on the chair with a big grin, looked at it carefully, and said solemnly to the fat abbot: "Abbot, you are going to lose."

The fat abbot's face was full of solemnity, "The Buddha said, watching chess without saying a word is a true gentleman."

Liu Kai sighed, patted Bai Yu, and said, "If you want to win, I can't see that you can still play chess."

Bai Yu crossed Erlang's legs, the exhaustion and worry on his face all dissipated in this hour, and when he heard this, he took a shallow sip of the tea in the cup and said, "No way, it's good to find a master."

Liu Kai was interested, "Who is your master?"

Bai Yu gave him a look, and then stopped talking.

The fat abbot, who had been grinding for more than ten minutes, took a deep breath, put the chess pieces aside, sighed, and said, "I'm old, I can't even play chess, and the old man admits defeat."

"The big husband should win and lose." Bai Yu watched the fat abbot put down the teacup, and then returned to the house with staggering steps, took out a bag of tea bags and handed it to himself.

Liu Kai sighed twice, "Abbot, can you still gamble in the temple?"

"No, no, no." The expression on the fat abbot's face became indifferent after he walked out of the house again, "How can the exchanges between gentlemen be described by the word gambling?"

Bai Yu stood up with the tea bag, planning to go back to the house to make up for sleep, and said to Liu Kai: "Abbot, this is saying that you are vulgar!"

The vulgar Liu Kai sat on the stone chair, wondering for the first time if he was too good to Bai Yu, and in just a few days, the other party's mode of getting along with him could no longer return to the respectful and polite when they first met.