Chapter 100

The man was dressed in a strict black suit, shiny high-end leather shoes, his hair was meticulously combed back, the corners of his mouth were full of coldness, and he was full of majesty without anger and self-authority.

This is the aura of the youngest person in power in the Bai family in the new southwest, powerful and powerful.

Bai Yu lowered his head, looked at the ground uneasily, and didn't dare to say a word for a long time.

"I haven't seen you for so many years, and you can't even call people?" The corners of the man's mouth coldly hooked up an arc, full of mockery.

"Brother...," I'm not your brother. Bo Brown said lightly, "We are just half-brothers, this is what you said, and I will return it to you."

Bai Yu's eyes turned red all of a sudden, which was ashamed.

When he grew up, when he heard others mention the cruel words he put down in the second year of secondary school, he always had the illusion of seeing Jiangdong's father.

The previous head of the Bai family had only two sons in his life, the eldest son Bai Bolang and the younger son Bai Yu.

The former inherited the family business at a young age and was very skilled; The latter entered the entertainment industry alone at a young age and worked hard for his career.

"It's been ten years, I've had a career, and I have a child, but I never planned to come to see me." Berberan reached out and poured a cup of tea, and the fragrance of tea filled the room.

"Brother, I..."

Bai Yu was dumbfounded, and his usual mouth cannon skills cooled down instantly when facing the eldest brother he admired since childhood.

Berberman has never been a businessman who wastes time, he directly stated his purpose, "Pack up your things and go back with me, and I won't stop you from continuing your business." "

Bai Yu looked up at him, his eyes were bloodshot, he slowly closed his eyes, and refused: "I don't."

The "bang" teacup was slammed to the ground, crackling and shattering.

The waiter outside the door tried to rush in, but was stopped by the bodyguards brought by Berberand.

"That's what makes you so happy here?" Regaining his composure, Berberland wiped his hands with a tissue, ruthless.

"I've got a home here." Bai Yu lowered his head and didn't dare to look into his eyes.

After so many years, he is still very afraid of his eldest brother.

Bai Brown's ruthlessness not only dealt with enemies in the business field, but also poisoned the two young men of the Bai family, who often committed secondary diseases.

Bo Brown couldn't see his twisted look, and said sharply: "Look up at me." "

Bai Yu reluctantly looked up at Bai Bolang, "Brother, I don't want to go back." "It's almost like learning to pout the little watermelon and sell cuteness.

"Reason." Berberan was very satisfied with his brother's well-behaved behavior.

"Brother, let me tell you..."

Bai Yu held the stool with both hands, sat on the chair, and moved a little in the direction of his eldest brother, a twenty-five-year-old man, still like a fifteen-year-old as if he was coquettish to his eldest brother.

And how did Bai Brown condone Bai Yu infiltrating his life circle back then, and how did he condone his adult brother to still be coquettish in front of him.