Chapter 107

The next day, Bai Yu came to the hospital again.

As soon as he walked into the ward, there was a knock on the door, Bai Yu and Qin Fan were stunned, the latter continued to amuse the little watermelon without raising his head, and said lightly: "Go open the door ^" The door opened, and the man who stopped Bai Bolang's car yesterday was looking at Bai Yu with an inquiring face, and the corners of his mouth were lightly raised: "Hello, Bai Ershao."

"What's the matter with you?" Bai Yu stood at the door of the ward, looked at him condescendingly, and said.

One by one, because of the height difference between the two, the man had to raise his head to see Bai Yu's eyes.

"I'd like to come and talk to you, but there's a lot of people here, and I need you to accompany me to a quiet place." The man's chin was slightly raised, and the tails of his eyes were raised, confident that Bai Yu would agree to his request.

Bai Yu glanced at him coldly, took a step back, and closed the door with his hand.

The man was shocked, he didn't dare to hold his identity anymore, he firmly grasped the door with one hand, and said in a low voice: "I really have something very important to tell you, please come with me to the side to talk, is it okay?"

"No, you can't." Bai Yu's eyebrows were full of coldness, and he was about to use brute force to close the door.

The man's eyes turned red and he roared in a low voice, "Don't you think we look alike?"

Bai Yu's movements paused, carefully examined the man's face, and sneered, "Do you want to tell me next, we are long-lost brothers, and you are the third young master of the Bai family?"

The man shook his head frantically, and said almost collapsed: "I have nothing to do with the Bai family, but I have a relationship with Bai Brown, don't you think that your eldest brother is looking for a lover who looks similar to you, which is a very dangerous signal!"

Bai Yu's pupils constricted suddenly.

In fact, when he saw this man for the first time yesterday, Bai Yu felt that he was a little familiar, but he didn't remember who this person looked like for a while.

But now, after this man's reminder, Bai Yu suddenly realized: he is very similar to himself!

It's just that Bai Yu's appearance is handsome and hard, while the man's facial lines are soft, the former has a pair of iconic peach blossom eyes, and the latter has Danfeng eyes.

The man breathed a sigh of relief, "Now you're willing to believe me."

"What is your purpose?" Bai Yu clasped his hands in front of his chest, "You won't just tell me that my eldest brother's lover looks very similar to me, what is your purpose."

"And," Bai Yu stepped forward, picked up the man's chin with his fingers, and said, "There are thousands of people in this world who look alike, how can I be sure that this is not a coincidence."

The man's face instantly turned red, his eyes dodged, and he didn't dare to look at Bai Yu's eyes more.

"But if I say he's going to call your name in bed, do you still think it's just a coincidence!"

The man's eyes were full of anger, and anyone who was rolling the sheets would be very angry when they heard that the person lying on top of him called the name of the person who was not his own when he climaxed.

Bai Yu's fingers shook and said, "You go to the bubble tea shop next to the hospital and wait for me."

The man looked directly into Bai Yu's eyes, and nodded slowly after a long while.