Chapter 184

The press release of the media was sent out when Bai Yu and his three old friends were happily eating mutton hot pot, with pictures and truths, which immediately led to a large string of abuse from black fans, as well as the "farewell" of a large number of fans who changed their ways or turned black.

Bai Yu's Weibo fans dropped from 80 million to 50 million in just one hour.

But at the same time, fans of rotten men and women across the country, who were originally just enclosing themselves on Mrs. Song Baifu and never spoke from beginning to end, bubbled up when the so-called true love fans and "rotten fans" left.

Bai Yu's fans refreshed every time, first dropped by hundreds of thousands, and then refreshed after more than ten minutes, and then hundreds of thousands of beloved Bai Yu's decades of beloved Bai Jiajun didn't have time to be sad that idols really had boyfriends, and when they saw that Bai Yu's coming out of the closet was developing in an increasingly uncontrollable direction under the media's pen, they put on their robes, took out their notebooks and connected to the free network, and in the comment area of several criticism "Bai Yu is gay is really disgusting" and "Bai Yu scum get out of the entertainment industry, gay is really disgusting" and the comment area of the media's official website...... launched one after another scolding wars comparable to the scolding wars of the century.

[The Buddha said that if I don't go to hell, who will go to hell, Mr. Song is too handsome, Brother Bai will not marry, who will marry! ] 】

[Oh, I'll go, I hate those pseudo-rotten girls the most, before Xiao Bai Ge didn't expose his love affair with Mr. Song, he screamed at some warm photos and was so cute, but now that the media has exposed, he has turned black and turned around, it's really cheap! ] Lowered the quality of true rot! 】

[Originally, I was just a self-sprouting enclosure for Mrs. Song, but when I saw the photos of them really together, I decided to stand on this pair of CPs openly, who dares to scold my idols! ] Come to war! 】

[Bai Yu is disgusting +10086, I have long known that there is a greasy relationship between him and Song Shirin, otherwise a big president can only watch and recognize the son of a drama as a godson, phew! ] Bai Yu get out of the entertainment industry]

[Upstairs to fight. Don't force me if you don't like it, who do people fall in love with, what does it have to do with you who your son calls his godfather, I hate you straight men the most, it's disgusting, you have the ability to blow up photos, if you have one-tenth of Bai Yu's handsomeness, I won't flesh you. 】

[Don't put gold on Bai Yu's face, what's so handsome about a scumbag who shows off with his son all day long? ] The little sissy who loves makeup has the ability to show off her makeup!? Snort, the star's makeup is not as handsome as mine, sissy! 】

Halfway through eating, Jiao Li saw that Bai Yu was chatting happily with the other two people, these four people didn't pay attention to their meaning at all, so they took out their hands to brush the micro-broadcast while eating, and when he saw that many people were laughing at Bai Yu's sissy and the ugliness of his face, he subconsciously glanced up at Bai Yu's direction.

The zombie movie that Bai Yu is playing now adopts a pure makeup method, and even if he puts on makeup, he still puts on some injured makeup, so he basically doesn't wear much makeup now - Bai Yu is very confident in his own makeup, and everyone who has seen Bai Yu without makeup also thinks that he should be confident.

Therefore, Jiao Li lowered his head and glanced at the comments again, and immediately became happy, and secretly took his mobile phone and glanced at Bai Yu chatting with the other two people, Lin Yi and Chu Xiaoxiao did not wear makeup, but these two people are good without makeup.