Chapter 36

"You left me alone these days just to take care of this wild child?!" Qi Yan closed the door of the office, walked in, and glared at Song Shirin.

Song Shirin frowned without a trace, "I have something to say."

"This child is Bai Yu's. Are you back together with him? Why!"

Qi Yan's trembling hands looked at Song Shirin with tears in his eyes, "Shi Rin, don't you love me?"

"Qi Yan, we ended it before. I don't owe you anything, I paved the way for you before, but for my mother's sake. Song Shirin's lips were pursed, and his deep eyes suppressed anger.

Secretary Chu walked in in a panic, extremely embarrassed.

Song Shirin whispered: "Take the child out, I want to talk to him."

Secretary Chu hurriedly took away the small watermelon that was still out of the state and closed the door.

"I know that the black state I told Bai Yu in front of my aunt made you dissatisfied. However, I didn't mean that, I just wanted to redeem you. Qi Yan explained.

Song Shirin raised his eyes, looked at him expressionlessly, and said, "Finished?"

Qi Yan was frightened by his eyes.

"What happened two years ago, I didn't care about you, it already gave you a lot of face." Song Shirin was surprised to see Qi Yan's pale face in an instant, and said mercilessly: "The Song family has never owed the Qi family. Qi Yan, let's end our previous relationship."

Qi Yan was shocked: "You can't do this to me!" Have you forgotten that you said you would take care of me for the rest of my life! "

"The premise is that the Qi family has not betrayed the company!" Song Shirin slapped the table, "In the future, don't meet with my family in private, otherwise I won't continue to keep it a secret for you."

Qi Yan took a big step back: "But it wasn't me who betrayed you, how could you treat me like this."

"You know, but you choose to fly away." Song Shirin's deep eyes were like a pool of stagnant water, as if nothing could arouse his emotions anymore.

At least, the person who can cause his mood swings again will not be Qi Yan.

Qi Yan didn't expect Song Shirin to be so ruthless, biting his lip, and said word by word: "Song Shirin, I will make you regret it."

"The Song family doesn't owe the Qi family, but they owe me Qi Yan!" Qi Yan dropped this sentence, slammed the door and left.

Secretary Chu was watching cartoons not far away with a small watermelon, and after seeing Qi Yan running out angrily, he hesitated for a moment, and then took the little watermelon back.

"Boss, the people over there said that Qi Lin is back, what should we do?" Secretary Chu looked at Song Shirin, who was standing in front of the floor-to-ceiling window, and said, a little unable to guess what the other party was thinking.

Song Shirin nodded: "Strictly monitor the Qi family." Qi Yan is an important breakthrough. Also, if you can't catch them all this time, you will quit them all. "

Secretary Chu was awe-inspiring: "Yes!"

The people of the Qi family are really all scourges, if they hadn't run away from Qi Lin back then, the boss wouldn't have kept that master for so long.

But......

In the past two years, the preparations they have made have been much more thorough than they were at the beginning, so this time, the people of the Qi family should not be able to escape, Secretary Chu sighed.

Little Watermelon hesitated, walked over, hugged his sense of security, and hugged Song Shirin's thighs while saying in a milky voice: "Uncle Song, can I call Baba?" "

Song Shirin glanced at Secretary Chu, who was still distracted.

Secretary Chu was excited, and suddenly broke out in a cold sweat.