Chapter 48

Bai Yu quickly got up from Song Shirin's body with his hands and feet, stood up, pretended to brush his hair, and said calmly: "Did you have a nightmare?" How did you wake up suddenly. "

The little watermelon grinned, stumbled over barefoot, threw herself into Bai Yu's arms, and said aggrievedly: "Baba, I miss you so much."

Bai Yu's fatherly love was completely stimulated at this moment, but before he could make a move, he glanced out of the corner of his eye and saw the serious Song Shirin next to him, and his fatherly love was instantly extinguished.

"Go to the bathroom, go to bed, and Dad will make you breakfast tomorrow." Bai Yu pushed the little watermelon, coldly pushed the child out of his arms, and let him go to the toilet.

Little Watermelon yawned and ran to the bathroom.

Bai Yu was a little embarrassed and said, "I'll send you."

Song Shirin nodded and took the lead towards the entrance, followed by Bai Yu.

One stands inside the door and the other outside, looking at each other. As soon as the cold wind blew, Bai Yu shivered.

Song Shirin retracted his gaze and said, "I'll go back, let's rest early."

Then, Bai Yu just watched the other party turn around and open the door and enter the house, this series of movements was very clean and neat, and it was not muddy at all.

Can......

What about a goodnight kiss?

Ran away after flirting?

Bai Yu angrily threw the door at the door, picked up the little watermelon that had just come back from peeing, rubbed his little face with his face, and said, "Dad didn't take a bath tonight, but I want to sleep with you, would you like to?"

The little watermelon sighed, and actually learned Song Shirin's usual fake and serious appearance sixty percent, and pretended to say: "Okay, just once."

Bai Yu: "..."Who did he learn this from?"

The next day, the weather was unusually bad with cold winds and light rain.

Bai Yu shrank in the quilt in a daze, held down the little watermelon that tried to get up, and said, "Sleep again, school is off today."

The little watermelon held the stupid hair on his head, oh, and happily lay on Bai Yu's warm and hard belly.

Enjoying his hard-won vacation, Bai Yu yawned and was about to continue sleeping with his stupid son in his arms, only to hear a disturbing doorbell outside the door.

Bai Yu had a black face, only pants on his lower body, and then put on his coat and ran out.

Opening the door, a large bouquet of delicate roses on the ground almost blinded Bai Yu's eyes, he squatted down and took out the card sandwiched in the flower.

――On the first day after the confession, I hope you are happy.

The card is not signed, but Bai Yu can clearly know who the person who sent the flowers is from this sentence.

The door opposite the "Click" is opened.

Song Shirin was wearing a black coat, which was still a straight and rigorous suit, and he was holding a briefcase in his hand, an elite outfit who went out to work.

Bai Yu was a little uncomfortable by the other party's thoughtful eyes, and casually pulled out a rose from the bouquet, walked over, and stuffed it into Song Shirin's coat pocket.

"Borrow flowers to offer Buddha."

"Bang" Bai Yu threw the door hard again, leaving Song Shirin, who was standing at the door and didn't know what to do.

Song Shirin could probably guess who gave the big bouquet of roses in Bai Yu's hand, but he didn't throw away the flower in his pocket.

When the corridor was quiet again, Mo Anyu walked out of the corner with a gloomy face.

When did they become so close!

Secretary Chu was wearing glasses, and his eyes glanced at the roses on the desk from time to time, and his eyes were stabbed.

I heard that Bai Yu came back last night, so these two people shouldn't be dry firewood, right?

Song Shirin threw the approved document in front of Secretary Chu, with a cold face: "What to see."

Secretary Chu shook his head and walked out with the documents.

Song Shirin glanced at the red rose on the table, opened the drawer, and put it in.

It didn't take long for the sound of keystrokes to sound again in the quiet office.