Chapter 155

Six months later.

[Ahhh!!h 】

[It's been almost a year since I disappeared, and I finally saw Bai Yu again, it's so rare to have a little watermelon with a shaved head! 】

[The male god returns! ] Boom, the prince is about to start broadcasting, the male protagonist is finally back, sprinkle flowers and sprinkle flowers~]

It was also at this time, when the "Prince", which had been backlogged for almost a year, was finally about to be broadcast, the Bai family soldiers found that Bai Yu, who had disappeared for almost a year, finally appeared in front of the public again!

Sister Li threw the announcement of the next week in front of Bai Yu with a cold face, and the indifference on her face finally broke the ice when she met Bai Yu, who was still careless.

"Bai Yu!" Sister Li gritted her teeth and said, "What did you do in the year you disappeared!"

Bai Yu touched his nose embarrassedly, and said tentatively: "I went out to recharge, you also know that I have filmed too many scenes recently, and I always feel a little weird, so I want to go out for a spin and relax^" Sister Li interrupted him, "Don't call me officially." Bai Yu, you have to be clear about one thing, in the year you disappeared, your popularity is not as good as before."

Bai Yu nodded, and couldn't help but open a photo album saved in his mobile phone to take the first photo of the eldest son and the crumpled second son with a cold face.

After Sister Li said for a few minutes, she found that Bai Yu was distracted again, she shook her anger and said with a wooden face: "Bai Yu! Are you listening to me? "

"I listened, I listened, don't scream so loudly."

Bai Yu quickly put away the phone in Sister Li's eyes that were about to eat people, coughed dryly, and said in agreement: "I know the changes in this period of time, and I understand the meaning, but the matter has come to this." However, recently "The Prince" is about to start broadcasting, and I should be able to win back some fans. "

In fact, Bai Yu has only been out of the public's sight for only six months, and the consequences are not as serious as Sister Li said, on the contrary, two months after Bai Yu just disappeared, a topic about why Bai Yu disappeared was also on the hot search.

And during this time, when the "Prince" crew was running publicity, because of the lack of a male lead, Bai Yu was brushed up on the hot search again.

So strictly speaking, Bai Yu has not disappeared from the public's sight all the time, and the number of fans has not decreased because of his disappearance.

Sister Li sneered twice.

"You also know that "Prince" is about to be released, if you hadn't filmed this drama before you disappeared, if it hadn't been inexplicably suppressed for a year, I would have been worried about how to bring you back to the public's sight. "

Bai Yu nodded perfunctorily.

"Bai Yu, tell me honestly, do you plan to leave the company, or do you plan to retire at a young age." Sister Li suddenly whispered.

Bai Yu shook his head, inexplicable: "Why do you think so."

Sister Li took a deep breath and roared: "Since you didn't plan to do so, then you want to die if you are so depraved!"

"I finally got a few big directors' films for you before, but you didn't even go to the audition! That's it, you actually ran away after paying the liquidated damages for the next movie, the mobile phone can't get through, there is no one at home, what do you want to do."