Chapter 109

Bai Yu clenched the steering wheel with both hands, and the corner of his eyes glanced at Song Shilin who was sitting on the side from time to time, and he stopped talking.

And Secretary Chu, who was sitting alone in the back seat, was like a pins and needles, if he had known that the person driving was Bai Yu, and if he had known that Song Shirin would be sitting in the co-pilot, then he would definitely have pulled his luggage and ran to the hotel early!

Because it's really embarrassing right now.

Secretary Chu's gaze drifted out of the window, not knowing what he was thinking.

Song Shirin said lightly: "What are you looking at?"

Secretary Chu took a serious look at the traffic outside the window, and was about to answer, but he heard Bai Yu in the main driver's seat say nervously: "Look at you" 〇 took off his glasses, Secretary Chu wiped the lens of his glasses with the corner of his clothes seriously, he really shouldn't expect these two masters to think of himself.

But it's still sad to be forcibly fed a big bowl of dog food.

Song Shirin's cold eyes softened, and he bowed his head with satisfaction, "Don't look around when you drive now, go back and look at it again^" Bai Yu "oh" sighed, and while waiting for the traffic light, he suddenly said, "Why did you come so suddenly?"

Without a trace of preparation, he received a call from Song Shirin to get off the plane, if it weren't for his good psychological quality, I am afraid that he would be frightened by this sudden surprise.

"Come to work, by the way, look at you. How have you been lately?"

Bai Yu is careful about the choice of words.

Before Bai Yu could answer, Song Shirin replied to himself, "You should be doing well, you haven't called me for three days, so you can't think about it, right?"

Bai Yu carefully tasted the hidden meaning in his words, and then thought of the way the eldest brother had said exactly the same sentence two days ago, so he didn't dare to answer.

In this case, not talking is the best answer.

As for Secretary Chu, who was on the other hand, he looked at Bai Yu with a dead face, and he could almost think of how he would serve a boss who was a workaholic in the next few days on a business trip.

The car stopped in front of a high-end hotel in the new southwest, Bai Yu walked down and took the initiative to open the car door for Song Shirin, "This hotel is in charge of the eldest brother, and the fertilizer and water do not flow into the fields of outsiders, so I opened a luxury suite for you."

Secretary Chu was about to open the trunk and take out his luggage, when he heard this, he let go of his hand and said seriously: "Bai Shao, where do I live?"

"I've got a room for you, too." Bai Yu waved at him.

The two doormen standing at the door ran over, took the initiative to take over the suitcase in Secretary Chu's hand, and said to Bai Yu respectfully, "Hello, second young master."

After saying that, he quickly took his things and left.

The hotel manager walked out after a while, with an obvious smile on his face, personally handed the key card to Bai Yu, and said, "Ershao, this is what you want."

Bai Yu handed one of the key cards to Secretary Chu and said, "Well, I'll go up with my friends, you can go and get busy yourself, by the way, send some food."

"Yes, yes." The hotel manager half-bent over, watched Bai Yu leave his sight before he breathed a sigh of relief, waved his hand, and called the waiter over.