Chapter 56

Mo Anyu: "I want Song Shirin to spit out all the things that swallowed my Mo family!"

Bai Yu interrupted him: "But what does this have to do with me?!" "But this has something to do with Song Shirin!" Mo was furious.

Mo's stock plummeted, and the company's internal forbearance fluctuated greatly, which is a well-known thing, so Bai Yu naturally couldn't know about it, but what he didn't expect was that the mastermind behind all this was actually Song Shirin.

Song Shirin, what does he want to do?

Mo Anyu stood up and turned around with a cold face: "He wants to rob you with me, since that's the case, then let me see what price he is willing to pay in exchange for you."

"He won't agree." Bai Yu's mind was spinning so hard that he couldn't help but refute Mo Anyu's words.

Mo Anyu walked in the direction of the door: "It's not up to you to decide. Rest assured, when this is over, we will have a fresh start."

After speaking, Mo Anyu opened the door and walked out, leaving Bai Yu alone in the house.

Xiao Zhang squatted on the ground and saw Mo Anyu coming over, stammering and unable to say a word: "Mo Shao, I, I, I...

...? Mo Anyu waved his hand: "After the matter is over, I will push you into the circle."

Xiao Zhang breathed a sigh of relief.

Xiao Zhang's problem was solved, but Qi Yan's side was in trouble.

Mo Anyu sat on the chair, watched Qi Yan being pressed to the ground by the two bodyguards, and sneered: "Who gave you the qualifications to do it in advance?"

Didn't I say that I would do it myself? "

Qi Yan's heart is weak.

Mo Anyu's original plan was to take Bai Yu away unknowingly at the finale banquet, and he would do it himself. But Qi Yan hated Bai Yu and wanted to tie him up and torture him in advance, and then inform Mo Anyu afterwards.

Because of this, even if Mo is angry behind him, he has vented the anger of Bai Yu for this period of time, and he will not lose.

But what Qi Yan didn't expect was that Mo Anyu actually learned about his plan before and rushed over in time.

Qi Lin on the side suddenly showed a cold smile.

"Papapa" The strong black-clothed bodyguard slapped Qi Yan's face three times with an expressionless face.

Qi Lin on the side was silent, and calmly watched his younger brother being slapped in the face and did not squeak.

"If you two brothers have something to ask me, then you must have the attitude of asking for someone. Dare to play tricks behind my back, heh."

Mo Anyu sneered in a low voice, and the eyes of the gloomy owl swept over the people in the room, and everyone's backs trembled, as if they were being targeted by a poisonous snake, and they were covered with coldness.

"It's the first time to read you, I'll give you a little lesson, and I'll slap you in the face fifty times." Mo Anyu crossed Erlang's legs, and watched Qi Yan being slapped in the face.

Qi Yan was so pained that his eyes were full of Venus, but he didn't dare to beg for mercy, he was afraid that his weakness would make this vicious man more serious, so he could only grit his teeth and hold on one by one, but this hatred, he wrote it down!

The little watermelon was held in Song Shirin's arms, his eyes blinked, shining with water, he choked up and took Song Shirin's hand, and said aggrievedly: "Uncle Song, when will Baba come back?"