Chapter 31

Mo Anyu is the third in the Mo family, with two older brothers on him, and the family is very fond of this young man, so when Mo Anyu proposed not to enter the company when he was an adult, and wanted to enter the entertainment industry, they did not object.

Mo's mother, who is particularly fond of her son, although she agreed to move out of the house, also asked Mo Anyu to go home for one day every week.

So every week, Mo Anyu would go home for a day.

On this day, Little Watermelon's early education school happened to be on holiday, and Mo Anyu originally planned to take him to the amusement park to play around, but because he temporarily received a call from Mo's mother, he took Little Watermelon back to Mo's house together.

There are many children and grandchildren of the Mo family, and when Mo Anyu went home, he happened to see several uncles' little grandsons playing together, so he asked the little watermelon to play with them.

The little watermelon was afraid of life, but seeing that Mo Anyu looked like he couldn't refuse, he obediently walked over to say hello to a few new friends.

Mo was satisfied with the maid who explained two sentences, and entered the house satisfied.

Little Watermelon's temperament is not self-ripe, and he was a little afraid of these strange friends, and he hesitated for a while before he dared to join them.

But these children, whose average age is three years older than Little Watermelon, are not happy to play with him, but because of Mo Anyu, they dare not disobey him.

-- Their group of children were all surnamed Mo, but suddenly a child surnamed Bai appeared, and his heart was somewhat uncomfortable. Therefore, when playing games, they ignore and reject the little watermelon.

It didn't take long for the alienated little watermelon to have an accident.

A group of children were playing peek-a-boo in the front yard, no one wanted to be the one who caught people, and after some arguments, it was agreed that the little watermelon would be responsible for coming to them, and they hid.

At first, the play was good, but when the little watermelon found a little boy with a jade pendant around his neck from behind the flower garden, he was pushed to the ground by the annoyed and angry opponent.

The little watermelon was still a little stunned when it was pushed to the ground, and it didn't react until the back of the head hit the floor because of the fall, and there was a burst of pain, and he cried.

The maid on one side didn't dare to scold the little boy and wanted to step forward to take away the little watermelon, but because of the little boy's eyes, he stood aside and didn't dare to come up.

When Mo Anyu appeared, the little watermelon had already stopped crying, looking at the child's red eyes, he frowned, thinking that the little watermelon was squeamish, so he didn't think much about it.

The little watermelon didn't dare to say that he was bullied, and the little boy and the maid naturally didn't talk much, so the matter was revealed.

After staying at Mo's house for a day, after the evening, the little watermelon cried and said that he wanted to go home, and he refused to stay at Mo's house to spend the night.

Mo's mother was very unhappy, and she didn't like this child who drooped all day.

Therefore, after Mo Anyu was about to leave with the little watermelon, she pulled her little son and muttered a few words, which roughly meant that he should not take the child at home casually in the future, even if he wanted to come, don't bring this kind of person who likes to cry and mourn, it is unlucky.

Mo Anyu nodded helplessly, he didn't know what was going on, why the little watermelon was so noisy today.

Not at all as well-behaved and obedient as usual.

Mo's mother said a few more words, and then reluctantly sent Mo Anyu away.

"Go and find out whose family this child is, don't let any cats and dogs want to rely on our family." After seeing her son leave, Mo's mother turned her head and instructed the housekeeper to nod her face unchanged.