Chapter 126

Early the next morning, next to the high-speed rail in the west of Hwaseong City, the newly built high-end apartment building was ready for the opening ceremony.

On the opening day of the new real estate, the fans who came to squat early after hearing the sound stayed near the new real estate early, nervously looking around, waiting for Bai Yu, who was said to appear at the scene to cut the ribbon.

"Why are there so many people at this opening." Standing on the tall building, he looked down at the fans on the first floor and asked the assistants beside him.

The assistant said respectfully: "These are all fans of Er Shao, and they knew that Er Shao would appear at the scene today to cut the ribbon, so they came over early in the morning."

Berbert chuckled and didn't say anything.

Downstairs, a silver-white extended car slowly drove in, and the fan base around began to move, and when Bai Yu in a black suit walked in from the car, the group ran over quickly.

Bai Yu took the small gift given to him by the fans, bowed his head and signed seriously, and said, "How long have you been here?"

A young girl in a denim skirt squeezed in front of Bai Yu with excitement on her face, and said nervously: "Soon." Brother Bai, write me two more words, for the sake of me licking the screen to you every day."

The fans and girls around them also stared at Bai Yu with a fanatical expression, and they couldn't help but nod when they heard the words.

Bai Yu gave her an autograph hand, glanced at the young and bold girl meaningfully, and said, "You just forget the photos of you molesting me every day, and you are embarrassed to say it in public?"

The young girl blushed and screamed, then buried her face in the best friend next to her.

The girls next to them couldn't help blushing when they heard Bai Yu's words, but they still blushed and said that they would also lick the screen.

Bai Yu wrote two more blessing phrases in the notebook they handed to him, and while rubbing his somewhat sour wrists, he smiled bitterly: "It's finally finished, you guys have to be kind to my photos in the future."

Before the words fell, a boy rushed in from the crowd with a doll dog, and stammered in the strange eyes of a group of girls behind him: "I like little watermelon very much, please please give him this doll."

Bai Yu was stunned for a moment, and then said, "Thank you for liking him."

The man waved his hand in a chic manner, "No thanks."

At this time, the security guards in the real estate came from not far away, standing beside Bai Yu to form a human protection circle.

Bai Yu said goodbye to the girls through the security guard.

Walking into the building, Bai Yu just took two steps to see Bai Brown.

Berberant sat in the boss's chair and worked, and several men in formal suits surrounded Berberant as he reported to work, and the atmosphere looked a little tense.

Bai Yu decided not to disturb Bai Brown's office, and walked to the side empathetically, pretending to be melancholy with a glass of red wine.

Bai Bolang saw him coming from a distance, stretched out his hand to stop his subordinates from continuing to report to work, and gave a concise order: "Send the report to my mailbox The man who was reporting to work looked puzzled in the direction that Bai Bolang left, and when he saw Bai Yu, he instantly understood."

Bai Yu rubbed his sour eyes and said, "Why are you here, you're done with work?"

"You come to me, will Song Shirin agree?" Berberon replied not to the question.