Chapter 63

At the end of the kiss, Song Shirin rubbed Bai Yu's lips with his fingertips, his expression flashed a hint of complexity, and he said casually: "What did you just talk about?"

Bai Yu avoided talking about it: "It's nothing."

After a pause, he continued: "I don't want to talk about this topic. My matter is settled, let's go back first."

Song Shirin snorted and didn't continue to ask, one by one, he saw the sadness and despair in the other party's eyes.

And, with a deep sense of guilt.

Bai Yu walked into the small room, picked up the little watermelon, looked at the picture of the half-dreaming child drilling into his arms, smiled, lowered his head and kissed him, and then put on a coat and hat for him, and then walked out.

Song Shirin stood at the door and looked at him.

When Bai Yu passed by the man, he suddenly said: "Don't investigate, when I want to say, I want to tell you in person."

Song Shirin's face, which had been stiff, softened and said in a low voice.

Bai Yu also breathed a sigh of relief.

The two of them didn't mention this matter anymore, walked to the door side by side, and when they passed the small black house, Bai Yu said, "When are you going to lock him up?"

Song Shirin said lightly: "Wait for the people outside to completely forget him." Well, he forgot about himself afterward.

Bai Yu did not doubt him.

In the small black room, Qi Yan stared at the darkness in front of him with wide eyes, and muttered in a low voice, "When did I kill someone?" When... I didn't."

Bai Yu's notice for the next period of time was very tight, because he was hospitalized and needed to adjust his body, so Mr. Zhang not only helped him reduce a lot of work, but also tried to help him delay the start of work that could not be pushed off.

But even so, Bai Yu needed to go out to work on the fifth day after he was discharged from the hospital and went home.

Fortunately, although Bai Yu's next work is numerous, it is all in Hwaseong, and it is just some interviews and shooting advertisements, so he doesn't need to work too hard.

Bai Yu breathed a sigh of relief.

One by one, he didn't know that if it weren't for Song Shirin getting rid of some small obstacles behind his back, he wouldn't have had such a long rest.

That night, Bai Yu returned home with a tired look, and as soon as he opened the door, he saw Song Shirin standing in the house and preparing to leave, and immediately raised a smile.

Yiyi has been working hard for a few days, so the pick-up and drop-off of the little watermelon was handed over to Song Shirin. He finished late a few days ago, so he didn't meet Song Shirin, and he finished work an hour early today, but he didn't expect to meet it so coincidentally.

Song Shirin touched the young man's forehead and found that it was a little cold, so he took him to the living room with a gloomy face and poured a glass of warm water.

"Thank you." Bai Yu took the water cup, put it directly on the coffee table, and then poured it on the man's body, and the two of them lay on the sofa for a while without speaking.

Bai Yu adjusted some postures to make himself more comfortable on his stomach, "I'm ready to change jobs."

"Tingfeng" may have noticed something, and the high-level personnel have been trying to talk to him recently, but Bai Yu is busy with work and rarely goes to appointments. After a long time, Bai Yu found that his exposure rate was greatly reduced.