Chapter 173

The end times are coming, and the decisive battle is dawning.

In Huada, the largest shopping mall in China, the sidewalks of the shopping mall, which were originally crowded and bustling, are sparsely populated at the moment, and there are only zombies with staggering steps and hideous faces walking in the mall.

An old zombie who could vaguely see his original appearance shuttled through the snack area on the fifth floor, and when he walked to a corner, he paused for a moment, and then slammed into the snack cabinet on the side.

An axe appeared in the air and slashed at the old zombie's head, splattering dark blood on the ground.

Bai Yu, who was wearing a padded jacket in the summer, opened the cabinet out of breath and said to the people in the cabinet: "Come out quickly, the zombie is dead" 〇 Chu Wenwen, who was wearing a cool leather coat, hurriedly got out of the cabinet, and when she saw Bai Yu's ridiculous look, there was no embarrassment on her face at all, she straightened her slightly messy long curly hair, stepped on high heels, and said: "What are you laughing at, have you packed things up?"

"I said big star, it's the end of the world, we have to run for our lives every day, look at you, and you're still wearing high heels." Bai Yu held his hands in front of his chest, and the axe was caught in his chest, and blood was bubbling out.

Chu Wenwen, who was wearing high heels, glanced at him, then squatted down, reached out and touched the cabinet where she was just hiding, and took out a pair of black military boots from it, quickly changed them, and said, "I was planning to change my shoes just now, but the zombies came." Have you packed up all the food you have eaten, and when you have finished it, you will quickly withdraw. "

The stupid big man was carrying three bulging mountaineering bags on his back, walked over from not far away, and said, "These turtle grandsons, I don't know who packed all the food away, and there are only biscuits and candy left, not even instant noodles, I grass."

Bai Yu and Chu Wenwen took his mountaineering bag, checked it, and then put it on his back, saying, "It's good to have some food this year, hurry up and take a walk."

The three of them quickly walked through the passage they left and walked to the door of the supermarket, and before they could get close to the jeep that they had parked in front of the supermarket, they saw that the jeep they had stolen with great difficulty was stepped on the accelerator in front of them and drove away.

Bai Yu crossed his hands on his hips, pointed to the butt of the car that drove away in disbelief, and said, "They really drove our car away?"

"Not so." Chu Wenwen looked around expressionlessly.

More than half a year after the end of the world, this more than half a year of the end of the world has worn out a lot of the original temper, at least he won't be angry after seeing someone steal his car.

Yuan Shi put his eyes on a dilapidated motorcycle on the side, there was a little zombie trapped by a rope on the motorcycle, the little zombie was struggling and screaming, while staring at the three of them deadly, the action was very eager.

Her food......

understood the meaning of the little zombie's eagerness, and under the gaze of the other two, he picked up an iron rod and walked over and slashed at the little zombie's head.

Half an hour later.

— A worn-out, "doodoo" motorbike on the highway.

When he was driving, sitting in front of him was Bai Yu, who was like ashes, and behind him was Chu Wenwen, who was smoking.