Chapter 140

Bai Yu walked to the box number that Qin Fan gave him, pushed open the door and walked in, and found that there were two people in the house.

Qin Fan was chatting with Wen Heshan, and the atmosphere was very high.

Bai Yu took off his coat and towel, hung it on the hanger at the door, walked in and said, "What are you talking about?"

Then he handed the small gift that had been prepared a long time ago to Qin Fan and said, "Give you the New Year's gift prepared in advance, the gift is light and affectionate."

Qin Fan's face was stunned, and after reacting, he hurriedly took it, probably sensing that the joy expressed on his face was too obvious, he coughed dryly, put the small gift on his lap, and his face returned to his usual arrogance and coldness.

"Thank you." Qin Fan pursed his lips and smiled slightly, then took out a card from his delicate and small bag and handed it to Bai Yu.

Bai Yu glanced at the card in her hand and said, "Do you only give me money for my New Year's gift, I'm not such a cheesy person, and I can make money." "It's not gold.

Qin Fan shook his head: "This is a salary card for you, which contains the company's dividends and monthly salary from last year."

When Bai Yu heard this, he accepted it without hesitation: "Then didn't you prepare a New Year's gift for me."

After a pause, Bai Yu pointed to the large table of dishes in front of him and said, "You actually ordered food while I was away, these meals should be cold, and there is no heat coming out."

Qin Fan glanced at him, "You said two hours ago that you were almost there, I wasn't afraid that you would be hungry after a day of work, so I ordered the food first, but I didn't expect you to come now."

Bai Yu tapped the plate with chopsticks and said, "Then re-order."

Wen Heshan shook his head and said gently: "Mr. Qin has already ordered a new table just now, and it should be able to serve the food soon."

"Hmm." Bai Yu glanced at the mobile phone that had not moved yet and put it away.

Qin Fan said: "Today is the twenty-eighth year, which is considered a small year. Tomorrow I will take a plane to Liguo to do some business, and I don't expect to be able to come back on the 30th, and I want to celebrate the New Year with you in advance."

Bai Yu nodded perfunctorily, she had already told herself in a text message before, there was no need to say it again, not to mention that Wen Heshan was also at the scene, it was too sensible to say this.

But obviously, Qin Fan's interest was high, and he didn't understand his embarrassment, and he closed his mouth after saying a lot more.

At this time, three waiters had already pushed open the door and walked in, they quickly removed the cold dishes on the table, and then brought all the newly ordered meals and left the box.

Qin Fan raised his chopsticks, took a piece of shrimp dumplings, and said, "Didn't you say that you were hungry, what are you looking at, hurry up and eat^" Bai Yu, who was scolded for being distracted, was a little wilted, and he took the chopsticks and took a bite of the dish.

The stomach, which had been clamouring for a long time, was finally filled at this time.

Wen Heshan looked at Bai Yu's eating speed, involuntarily sandwiched a piece of chicken for him, and said, "No one here is competing with you for food, why are you eating so fast." "

Bai Yu didn't bother to answer him.

He was starving in the crew this month. Because after filming his own scenes, he often used to go to Director Wang to watch the replay, and only after watching it would he go to dinner, but at this time, the crew had no more food, and the meal was cold.