Chapter 98

After the director of the early education class hung up the phone, he looked at Chen Tingting coldly and said, "Your revenge is too heavy, it is not suitable to continue to stay here to teach the children, you don't have to come again from tomorrow, I will let the finance call you for this month's salary^" Chen Tingting's face turned pale.

After she was taken away by Song Shirin because of her own negligence, she didn't notify Bai Yu as soon as possible, and as a result, Bai Yu sued the dean for this matter, causing her to lose her bonus, so she kept hating Bai Yu.

Therefore, when she saw a group of reporters rushing in to interview the little watermelon, she was vindictive, so she opened the iron door without permission and let these people in.

She originally thought that this matter was done without knowing it, but she didn't expect that when the dean looked through the records, she found that the dean knew that the iron door would not be opened easily, so she wanted to find out who opened the iron door privately.

That's why we have this now.

Chen Tingting's eyes were red, and tears fell down, "Don't be like this, I know it's wrong, I only have a grudge against Bai Yu, from now on I will definitely work hard and will not make mistakes again."

The dean sneered: "I showed mercy to your subordinates once, but you almost made an irreparable mistake, let me tell you, if Bai Yu comes back to his senses and comes to ask me who let the reporter in, how do you want me to explain?" Or will they just hand you over? "

Chen Tingting's heart is like ashes.

The dean waved his hand, "Take your things and leave, I can't keep you any longer." "

"Give me one more chance..."

The dean patted it, a precursor to anger.

Chen Tingting left reluctantly, and she still doesn't feel how unforgivable her mistakes are.

It didn't take long for the ending of the "Nine Heavenly Tribulations" to come, because of Bai Yu's "scandal incident" before, everyone began to pay attention to Bai Yu, and then without exception, they were attacked by Mo Shang Xianjun played by Bai Yu.

[Ahhh!!h 】

[Step on the code, the more the plot goes, the more abusive it becomes, and the old lady's tears this year are earned! ] Male and female protagonists, you can die if you exchange your minds! I can die! 】

[After the little marquis, I smelled the smell of pathos again, isn't it my delusion? 】

And Bai Yu also won the first of the four beautiful men in ancient costumes because of the role of Mo Shang Xianjun. not only attracted countless fans on micro-broadcasting, but also won the nomination award for the Emperor of Vision at the [Little Red Flower National Drama Festival], and attended the red carpet of Little Red Flower half a month later.

This is Bai Yu's first time in two years, and he can walk the red carpet again.

As a result, Bai Yu had insomnia the day before walking the red carpet and couldn't sleep over and over.

Song Shirin was so noisy by his tossing and turning movements that he couldn't sleep, so he couldn't bear to scoop him over, pressed him in his arms, and said, "What are you bothering about?"

"Nervous."

The excited Bai Yu was still very energetic, his eyes were full of light, "It's been a long time since I've walked the red carpet, and Sister Li said that I have a great chance of getting the Emperor of Vision this time, well, I even have the winning draft ready..."