Chapter 59

Bai Yu slept for a long time, and it was also very heavy.

When Song Shirin pushed open the door and walked in, he just saw the little watermelon lying on Bai Yu's chest with wide eyes and a confused expression. I couldn't help frowning, and walked over to pick up the child.

When Yiyi is still sick, how can you let your child sleep on his chest?

However, as soon as the little watermelon was picked up, Bai Yu woke up. When he saw Song Shirin who appeared in the house, he smiled friendlyly, and he really couldn't muster the spirit to be polite to him.

Song Shirin didn't mind, sat on the single sofa, and said, "How is your body?"

Bai Yu's hand in the quilt slowly covered his lower abdomen, but his face remained silent: "Much better^" "What disease?" Song Shirin continued to ask.

Bai Yu pursed his lips and avoided for a long time: "It's an old problem." By the way, everything is settled? "

Old problems? What an old disease will bleed all over the place!

Song Shirin's eyes lit up, but he still followed his meaning and turned the topic over, "Well, it's all solved."

The little watermelon tugged at Song Shirin's tie, then leaned over and muttered in a low voice: "Uncle Song, Baba is hungry, shall we go buy Zhou Zhou for him?"

Gruel?

Song Shirin nodded, "I'll take him out to buy something to eat."

Bai Yu breathed a sigh of relief and nodded impatiently, "Okay, let's go."

The serious and calm man took the stupid and cute fat child in his arms and walked out, because of the strong contrast and a strange sense of harmony under the sprout, so it was very eye-catching all the way.

After buying meat porridge and side dishes, Song Shirin did not walk back to the ward, but walked to the dean's room and knocked on the door.

Han Ziyu took off the glasses on the bridge of his nose, and when he saw Song Shirin standing at the door, he sighed helplessly, "I knew you were coming to me, but I didn't expect you to come so quickly."

Song Shirin pursed his lips: "Give me the medical records."

Han Ziyu refused his old friend's request with a straight face for the first time, and said seriously: "I can't hand over his medical records to you, this is the bottom line of my medical practice, if you really want to know about the patient's physical condition, just ask him yourself."

Song Shirin repeated, his tone could not hide his sternness: "Medical records."

Han Ziyu had a headache, "Old Song, it's really not that I won't help you this time, this is what he meant, I can't say."

Song Shirin was cold, "His condition is very serious? "

Han Ziyu hurriedly said, "It's no big deal, I guarantee it with my personality!" However, during this time, he should not work too hard, it is better to rest more, and the bed work should also be reduced. "

Han Ziyu and Song Shirin have been old friends for many years, so he knows very well that this is the biggest concession that this strict and ruthless man can make, but he can't tell Bai Yu's secret, so he vaguely mentioned some precautions.

Song Shirin lowered his eyes, hugged the ignorant little watermelon and turned to leave.

Han Ziyu breathed a sigh of relief.

On the way back, the little watermelon hugged Song Shirin's neck and said hesitantly: "Uncle, Baba seems to be very sad."

Song Shirin's hand holding the child tightened, and he continued to walk, "Why is he sad?"