Chapter 90

Song Shirin frowned, pulled Bai Yu to take a step, and motioned for him to call someone.

Bai Yu stubbornly said: "Hello uncle and aunt, I am Bai Yu."

Father Song nodded invisibly, and snorted, coldly.

Mother Song frowned dissatisfiedly, and finally came to the door, what uncle and aunt are you called? It's not that even the children have it!

Everyone in the living room was a little embarrassed for a while.

Uncle Song appeared in time and said, "Mr. and Mrs., dinner is ready."

Father Song put down his glasses, stood up and walked in the direction of the dining table: "What's the matter, let's talk about it after eating."

Mother Song followed closely, holding a small watermelon in her hand, her face full of love.

Bai Yu and Song Shilin glanced at each other, and the latter's eyes were full of sternness and solemnity.

"I... I still can't scream. Bai Yu, who knew that he was wrong, quietly admitted his mistake.

Song Shirin pinched the young man's palm with his hand, touched a piece of wetness, his heart softened, and said in a low voice: "I don't persuade you, let's take it step by step." "Okay." Bai Yu breathed a sigh of relief.

The table is full of food, and the delicate and delicious dishes exude heat that makes people feel appetizing.

However, Bai Yu didn't know what to eat, lowered his eyes, and quietly looked at the rice in front of him.

When he was in a daze, Bai Yu was sandwiched a piece of shrimp meat in his bowl, and subconsciously looked at the man next to him.

Father Song spoke: "Xiaobai, these dishes are not to your taste?"

When the words fell, Mother Song also looked up at Bai Yu, pursed her lips and didn't speak.

Bai Yu hurriedly said: "No, I like it very much." "It's just that I can't eat it.

This is the kind of innate nervousness that comes with facing your lover's elders for the first time.

Father Song nodded and didn't ask any more.

Bai Yu didn't dare to be in a daze anymore, lowered his head and chewed slowly.

After eating, the five of them moved to the living room.

Because of the candy incident, the little watermelon had a very good impression of Dad Song, so when everyone was sitting on the sofa, he took the initiative to run over and stick to Dad Song.

Mother Song coughed dryly, "Since everyone is here this time, then I will talk about my decision with Lao Song here."

Father Song looked at Mother Song suddenly, when did he make a decision with her?

Song Shirin also sensed that something was wrong, and before he could stop it, he heard Song's mother say: "Since it has been confirmed that the little watermelon is the child of our Song family, then his name has to be changed, and he can't continue to be called Bai Yanting."

When it came to the words "Bai Yanting", Song's mother also glanced at Song Shilin reproachfully and swore to them that the child's name was Song Yanting, but when she checked the household registration, she found that the surname was not Song at all!

Song Shirin's face instantly darkened when he heard this, and in the next second, he turned his head to look at Bai Yu.

But seeing that the uneasiness and nervousness on Bai Yu's face had disappeared, replaced by indifference and invisible ridicule, he said indifferently: "Bai Yanting is very good, why change it?"