Chapter 165

Under Bai Yu's cold treatment of non-response, the corner grabbing incident was about to pass, but when the other party, Xiao Zhao, spoke out, things began to become not simple - Bai Yu and Xiao Zhao were on the hot search together.

The reason is because Xiao Zhao posted a microcast.

Xiao Zhao V: The matter has come to this, I have a clear conscience, I just want to ask someone, do you really not feel sorry for the honor and disgrace that belonged to me?

Bai Yu was angry at the moment after seeing this microbroadcast posted by the other party, his temper was rushed, and this matter was not his fault in the first place, if it wasn't for this Xiao Zhao himself, he would have lost this role?

Can I use it as a substitute actor and be repeatedly excluded when I joined the group?

This guy is simply ridiculous.

Bai Yu also posted a microcast an hour after Xiao Zhao posted this microbroadcast.

Bai Yu V: Asking what is "made" in the world, it is difficult for the straight to understand.

Two microbroadcasts, the two parties were immediately pushed to the hot search.

[According to the normal development of this matter, there should be a big reversal, and I began to look forward to it inexplicably. 】

[I have watched the plays that Xiao Zhao played before, and I gave a very pertinent comment, he can handle the role of Prince Jingzhi, but the explosiveness of his character is not as good as Bai Yu's play. He can't play the feeling that Bai Yu gives us].

[Heheda, it's not anyone's fan, but I personally think that Xiao Zhao's face is more suitable than Bai Yu, Bai Yu doesn't look like Hua Taizu painted in history books]

[Fuck off, Hua Taizu was a person thousands of years ago, could it be that we have to find someone exactly like him in order to shoot Hua Taizu? ] How good it is to go straight to plastic surgery, ridiculous. 】

[Bai Yu acted very well, I feel that Hua Taizu's strategy and sinister nature are all portrayed, it can be said that it is three points, ps: The prince who watched the latest episode is looking forward to Bai Yu's blackening in the later period. 】

[The things in the entertainment industry are true or false, it took so long to come out and say that his role was robbed, grabbing the topic, right? ] Besides, whether you are robbed without background or without strength, it shows that Bai Yu's strength is stronger than you, what nonsense. 】

The scolding war on the Internet became more and more intense, and Bai Yu almost calmed down after posting that meaningful microbroadcast.

In fact, he doesn't have to take action in person about this matter, after all, if someone blocks him about that matter in the future, it will be worth the loss, and this is also to create a topic for black fans.

Sister Li's phone came quickly, and her strong and rapid breathing could be heard through the phone, "Bai Yu, I'm really fed up with you, but you did the right thing in this matter, you can't let any cats and dogs climb up on our heads." "

"Find the director and let him speak." Bai Yu said decisively, "I don't have such a deep friendship with Director Wang, you tell him that I have to deal with this matter in the fastest time." "

"It's really a good thing not to go out, but a bad thing to spread thousands of miles." Sister Li scolded and scolded, and then said two more sentences of the new script, and she took it down in one sentence, and the specific things were handed over to Bai Yu.

Bai Yu nodded, and then waited for Sister Li's good news.

It didn't take long for Director Wang's official microbroadcast and the prince's official broadcast to speak one after another.