Chapter 82

That night, two hot searches about Bai Yu once again occupied the top list.

#Single dad Bai Yu apologizes#, and #The first phase of eliminating the tornado shocked Bai Yu, Cao Bai CP is cute! #相继刷屏.

The broadcast methods adopted by the two reality shows "Baby Baby" and "Destroy the Tornado" are recorded while broadcasting, but because the main theme of the former is more in line with the "approaching the monuments and protecting the culture" advocated by the national station in recent years, the broadcast time is relatively fast.

And when the first episode of [Baby Baby] was broadcast, the first episode of [Destroy the Tornado] was officially broadcast.

Among them, the haunted house interaction between Cao Jun and Bai Yu directly killed the fan girls in seconds, and the rotten girls even screamed to write the same humanities.

Cao Bai's CP immediately became a hot spot, and the former sect leader and husband were gradually moving away with Mo Anyu's departure, and they were no longer mentioned.

However, Song Shirin, who was watching TV on the plane with free Internet, suddenly darkened his face, pressed the pause button with a cold face, and then got up and walked towards the bathroom.

After Secretary Chu made sure that the boss was leaving, he hurriedly leaned over, glanced at it secretly, and found that it was actually Bai Yu's variety show to eliminate the tornado, and the warm interaction with Cao Jun was suddenly frightened.

Just looking at Mr. Song's face, I'm afraid that Bai Yu's life will be difficult after returning to China, tsk.

However, Bai Yu is too, he has already taken off the list, and the object is still Mr. Song, so all opportunities for intimate contact with the same sex should be eliminated, so as not to cause any bloodshed.

Thinking of the thunderous methods used by Mr. Song in the rectification of the branch in the past few days, Secretary Chu was suddenly frightened.

On the other side of this book, because [Baby Baby] has already been broadcast, the five artist fathers appeared on the "Breakup Challenge" promotional program on Sunday night with their respective baby cute babies.

"Hello everyone, good Sunday evening, I'm the breakup hero, Lin Yi!"

"I'm Miss Challenge, Chu Xiaoxiao."

"I'm the Spare Tire Three, Jiao Li."

Lin Yi held the script in one hand and said to the extremely excited audience below, "Everyone is so enthusiastic today, let me guess, is it because of the guests who came tonight, which makes you extra excited?"

"Yes!!" There was a loud scream from the audience.

Jiao Li covered his ears exaggeratedly, causing the audience to burst into laughter frequently.

Chu Xiaoxiao snorted and laughed, "Oh my God, you are really the true love of tonight's guests and the little guests, okay, don't talk too much, let's have an invitation next, five star dads and cute babies!"

On the huge stage, white fog was constantly spewed out, and when the fog dissipated, Zhang Sheng, the godfather of rock and roll, stood in the center of the stage, and his hoarse singing voice was completely opposite to the cold appearance on weekdays, full of explosiveness.

Zhang Beibei was wearing the same rock-style costume as Zhang Sheng, holding a small microphone and learning to shout at his father in a similar way, "..."Zhang Sheng stopped and looked at Zhang Beibei condescendingly, with a helpless face.

The miniature version of Zhang Beibei ignored his father's helpless eyes and continued to sing, and the background music continued.

This unique way of appearing instantly made the audience burst into laughter, and the audience in front of the TV also burst into tears of laughter.