Chapter 121

Chen Budi's intensive national propaganda officially began, Bai Yu was busy with the plane, hotel, and propaganda site every day, and after more than half a month of high-intensity work, he lost weight fiercely.

When Bai Yu was promoting the movie in Linxian, he happened to meet Qiu Feng who came to travel with a little fat man, so the three of them made an appointment to meet at a broken bridge scenic spot in Linxian County in the afternoon.

It happened to be a light rain that afternoon, and in order to avoid being recognized by passers-by, Bai Yu wore glasses and a hat when he went out, and he was holding an oil-paper umbrella he had just bought on the road.

The thin rain slapped on the lake under the broken bridge in Linxian County, the waves were dotted, and the houses around the broken bridge were not only imitating the houses of Mingguo, but also the hotels that imitated the ancient inn buildings, and the artistic conception was beautiful to the extreme.

In the distance, a small boat, under the rocking control of the boatman, was slowly heading in the direction of Bai Yu.

Bai Yu looked at Qiu Feng and the little fat man sitting in the small wooden boat, and said meaningfully: "You actually came to the cruise!"

People who eat alone are angels with folded wings in their last life!

Qiu Feng walked behind, holding a sun umbrella in his hand, his steps were slow, and his expression was leisurely.

The little fat man ran over in three steps and two steps, his mouth wide open, and said, "Brother Bai, why have you lost weight?"

After more than half a month of running publicity, Bai Yu is very conspicuous, his chin is pointed, his waist is thin, and his legs are thin, oh, he has lost all his weight where he should be thin.

Places that shouldn't be thin, such as the buttocks, are not thin.

And Bai Yu looked at the little fat man who was obviously rounderer, and said in a deep voice: "Hilly water, you seem to be fat."

The little fat man is really fat, his face is rounder, and he can clearly see the extra layer of flesh on his chin without laughing, and his small belly has become a big belly, and he has grown a lot taller.

The little fat man has become a medium fat man and is ready to develop in the direction of the big fat man.

Qiu Feng said to Bai Yu expressionlessly: "I was busy with work some time ago, so I sent him to my parents, and after I picked him up, it has caused this irreparable situation."

Bai Yu thought about it, with the living specimen of the little fat man, it was absolutely impossible for him to let Mother Song take care of the little watermelon.

Watching the smaller version of yourself grow every day is a novel and eye-catching experience.

The little fat man's mind is obviously more mature than last time, he looked at Bai Yu, who had not seen him for two months and was handsome to a new height, and finally made up his mind, "Dad, I want to lose weight!"

Qiu Feng glanced at him indifferently, "What drove you to lose weight?"

The little fat man glanced at Bai Yu affectionately, and said squirmingly: "I want to compete in the showbiz with Brother Bai in the future, how can I let this fat body ruin my dreams."

Perhaps, when the time comes, he will still be able to hype up the scandal called "Chuber CP" with the male god, and the little fat man's brain hole has been irrepressibly out of line.

Qiu Feng understood his fat son very well, so as soon as he saw him like this, he knew what kind of sweet dream he was having again, and sighed: "Then I'll go and contact a nutritionist for you later."