Chapter 93

"Tomorrow I'm going to Linxian County to shoot the exterior for half a month, I'll take the little watermelon with me, and take a break by the way." Bai Yu sat in the passenger seat, looking at the night scene flying outside the window.

Song Shirin's hand holding the steering wheel tightened, "What about me?"

"I don't know. My mind is now full of what I would do if he did go missing. Worried about the little watermelon sitting in the back, Bai Yu's angry voice was suppressed very low.

"...... I'm sorry. "

"It's not your fault, you don't have to apologize to me."

Bai Yu exhaled deeply, "In the past few days, because of these things, I have also been a little hormonally confused... Forget it, I don't know what I'm talking about, I just want to go out for a walk and film by the way. "

Song Shirin said in a low voice: "Will you come back?"

"Yes." Bai Yu turned his head to look at him, "I left because I was afraid that you would know that I had mutated, and now I have no reason to leave."

"I've been working all this time, and I'm planning to go on vacation." Song Shirin said to himself, "I'll go with you."

Bai Yu wanted to refuse him, because he was just distracting himself during filming, and he didn't come back, but when he saw Song Shirin's side face, his heart softened.

He probably wasn't at ease.

After a while, Bai Yu nodded, and said in the same brisk tone as much as possible: "Okay, I can welcome you to visit the class." Just, is it really okay with your job? "

Bai Yu, who slept in the same bed with this man, knew very well that Song Shirin had a lot of work in a day, how could he say that he would throw away his work if he threw it down?

What's more, everyone is a man, so Bai Yu knows better that Song Shirin, who has a strong sense of responsibility, will not leave his work, and when Bai Yu was distracted, he only heard Song Shirin say: "When you are filming, I can take him to work in the hotel" 

"I thought you were purely following you to relax." Bai Yu said with a paralyzed face and a straight look.

Song Shirin slowly drove the car into the front yard of the villa and said slowly: "When you work, I also work." You go to play, I'll accompany you. "

Bai Yu's eyes were full of complexity when he heard his words similar to confession, and then pretended to be casual, opened the door of the back seat, and picked up the little watermelon who was already sitting in the child seat.

"You're so afraid of me running away?" Bai Yu suddenly spoke when he passed by Song Shirin's side.

Bai Yu thought that the man would not respond to this, but the man spoke slowly, and his deep voice looked particularly sultry against the backdrop of the night, "I'm afraid that you will run away."

Bai Yu, whose ears were red, pretended to be indifferent, and stumbled and said: "I said that I won't leave you, I don't know you, what are you afraid of."

"Young Master, Young Master Bai." Uncle Yan stood in the living room and breathed a sigh of relief when he saw the little watermelon held in Bai Yu's arms, "It's good to come back, it's good to come back."

"Uncle Yan, it's not too early, you go to rest first."

Bai Yu's attitude towards Uncle Yan has changed a lot, "We're almost going to rest."

Uncle Yan snorted, but he didn't leave obediently, he said intimately: "You haven't eaten, or I'll let the cook go to the pot of noodles."

"Okay." Song Shirin took off his coat and hung it on the hanger, "I will send it to the bedroom later, just put it at the door."