Chapter 162

Mo Anyu's appearance was sudden in everyone's eyes.

But it's vaguely taken for granted.

It seems that he should have appeared at this time.

Just when Bai Yu hadn't figured out the meaning of Mo Anyu's phone call, and before the apocalyptic script he was interested in had been dealt with, Bai Bolang came from New Southwest.

Song Jian and the parents of the Song family also appeared.

Four people, without any notice, appeared at the door of Bai Yu and Song Shirin's house at about seven o'clock in the evening and waited.

Bai Yu held the little candy in one hand and the diaper in the other, and turned around in a hurry, "No, why did they come over without even saying hello, Song Shirin, you go and open the door, no, the little candy is crying, what if it is discovered."

Song Shirin was making a straight face, making milk powder for the little candy seriously, and said without raising his head when he heard the words, "This is normal, just tell the truth."

"It's not normal at all, your parents know my body, but my brother doesn't."

Song Shirin didn't bother to hide it from him anymore, "Your brother also knows."

"Oh, I know......" The expression on Bai Yu's face froze, and he suddenly paused in the middle of changing Xiao Candy's diaper, "What did you say?"

"Your brother found it himself, not me." Song Shirin picked up the mixed milk powder bottle, shook it gently, walked over, frowned and said, "Why haven't you changed the diaper yet?"

Saying that, the competent dad Song Shirin took over Bai Yu's actions and seriously changed the diaper of the little candy.

Bai Yu stayed where he was, "No, my brother knows about my body, why didn't anyone tell me?"

"Why did you tell you?"

"Why don't you tell me, well, I always have the right to know, when will he investigate me?!" Bai Yu's forehead was in a cold sweat.

Song Shirin couldn't see him in such a hurry, their relationship was above board, and the child's affairs should not be hidden from the elders in the family, but Bai Yu had to hide it from him, so Song Shirin also had a way.

"I don't know, he already knows." Song Shirin said stiffly.

The two were facing each other when there was a sudden knock on the door.

The little watermelon knocked on the door outside and said happily: "Baba, Daddy, everyone has come to our house as a guest, you come down quickly."

Bai Yu's body stiffened, and he was just going to go out to let the little watermelon stop wandering around the door, and let him hurry downstairs to play with a few guests, it was best that this group of people could forget his existence.

Still......

Berberland's voice sounded outside the door, "Little watermelon, is your dad inside?"

Bai Yu's careful thoughts were broken.

The people outside the door didn't know what to say, the little watermelon obediently stepped on the slippers and ran away, and Bai Bola's voice continued to sound: "Bai Yu, I'll give you ten seconds, ten, nine, eight, seven, six......"

"Click." The door to the room opens.

Bai Yu combed his hair with his hand with a strange expression, and then said, "What are you doing here?"

"I'm coming to see my nephew." With his hands in front of his chest, he carried out the ruthlessness to the end, "It's not a little watermelon. I heard that your second child, called Little Candy, is right, and he took Song Shirin's surname."