Chapter 16

Ran Fei pushed open the door from the outside and walked in, he only came in after pinching the time when Bai Yu entered the door.

Mr. Zhang breathed a sigh of relief.

"Brother Bai, long time no see." Ran Fei walked over and took the initiative to stretch out his hand to Bai Yu.

A trace of dazedness flashed in Bai Yu's eyes, and he chuckled: "Hello."

Ran Fei's face stiffened for a moment, and then said casually: "The last time I auditioned in the 'Man Survival Drama', I met you "

With a clear reminder, Bai Yu quickly remembered the person, "Are you Ran Fei?"

Ran Fei is the newcomer who repeatedly provoked him when he auditioned for the technical house last time.

Bai Yu had an impression of Ran Fei, but even so, he hesitated for a moment before spitting out the name.

Ran Fei sat next to Bai Yu, playing with the little hand ornament, and said casually: "Congratulations to Brother Bai for watching Changhong in his new drama, I chase this drama every week."

"Thank you." Bai Yu said lightly, for this impolite newcomer, he felt a little embarrassed.

Ran Fei didn't seem to see Bai Yu's perfunctory, and said to himself: "By the way, Mr. Liu assigned me to Brother Zhang's subordinates." So, please take care of Brother Bai in the future. "

Bai Yu heard that something was wrong, and looked up at Mr. Zhang.

Mr. Zhang's eyes dodged, and he was embarrassed for a while before he said: "In two days, the men's survival drama will be broadcast, and Director Wang invited you to follow the crew to promote it, so I took over a variety show and interview for you."

This circle is so realistic, if it was Bai Yu two months ago, the crew would only inform Bai Yu to remember to repost it on Weibo, but they would never take the initiative to invite Bai Yu to participate in the publicity of these appearances at the press conference.

Ran Fei happily continued: "Coincidentally, I took on another male fifth role in this play, Brother Tobo, I can also promote it with the crew."

Bai Yu's face suddenly turned cold.

To be honest, Bai Yu doesn't mind bringing newcomers. As long as Ran Fei doesn't have any crooked thoughts in the process, he doesn't care.

However, Bai Yu was unwilling to participate in the press conference and variety show promotion of the urban drama of the men's survival drama.

Because the male protagonist in this play is Qi Yan, his rival in love. At the beginning, he could paralyze himself when filming, pretending to be brothers and hooking up with Qi Yan in the play.

But now that it's all finished, Bai Yu doesn't think he can continue to pretend that nothing happened, playing with Qi Yan on the same stage in front of the camera.

Mr. Zhang and Ran Fei didn't know what Bai Yu was thinking, they thought that Bai Yu was unwilling to bring a newcomer, so they refused with silence and were suddenly unhappy.

Ran Fei gritted his teeth: If it weren't for your resources being good, and there was a lot of topic at present, the ghost would be willing to tie up with you!

Mr. Zhang watched coldly, although he was unhappy that Mr. Liu had forced Ran Fei to himself, but Bai Yu's silent attitude made him even more displeased.

Bai Yu came back to his senses and drank all the tea in the teacup, "Okay, I know."

Mr. Zhang picked up a form from the table, "This is your itinerary for this week." The company arranges an assistant and a driver for you, who are waiting for you in the lobby."