Chapter 163

Mother Qin glanced at Bai Yu, coughed and cleared her throat, and said, "We all know about the child. We don't have much to do with the decisions of your two children, but if there is a third one, I still think you should talk to the elders in the family, such as me, or your father...... Old Song, you speak."

After speaking, Song's mother also poked Song's father with her elbow.

Father Song raised his glasses and nodded in agreement: "Yes."

"There shouldn't be a third child." Bai Yu smiled and said, "Song Shirin has promised me to be sterilized."

Song Shilin frowned, and said reflexively: "When did we discuss it?" Seeing that he didn't cooperate, Bai Yu changed his tone: "That should be my mistake, it's not Song Shirin who did it, it's me, I decided to raise two in the future, in pairs."

Mother Song's expression was a little lost, but she still didn't force her to say anything, "In this way, I thought you still wanted a little princess, yes, he really wanted a little princess before, and he prayed for several months before he was born, but after he was born, he found that he was still a handle."

It's good to be a little girl, cute, sweet, and tie her pigtails every day.

No, no, no! Can't think about it anymore!

Bai Yu hurriedly drove these messy thoughts away from his mind, don't rebel against himself, he really doesn't want to lie in bed for another month now, and he still has a wound on his stomach.

Seeing Bai Yu's depressed expression, Mother Song hurriedly changed the topic and said, "What about your brother, didn't you see him just now?"

"He's upstairs looking at the little candy." Uncle Yan walked out with a teacup, brought a cup of tea to everyone present, and smiled slightly.

"Xiaobai, that, that, can I go and see Little Candy? Well, soon, I'm not going to wake him up. Mother Song hurriedly let go of the hand holding Song's father, looked at Bai Yu embarrassedly and said that she had always wanted to see the appearance of Little Candy since she learned that she had a second grandson.

Oops, she wasn't ready to greet her, what a faux pas.

Bai Yu didn't want to refuse, so he nodded, but as soon as he nodded in agreement, Song's mother hurriedly ran up to the second floor, for fear that Bai Yu would regret it.

Only the living room remained, Bai Yu and Song Shirin, Song Jun and Song's father, and the little watermelon that had just come out of the side.

Little Watermelon came over and said, "Baba, where is my brother?"

"My brother is playing a game with my grandmother." Bai Yu beckoned to him and said, "Are you going to go over and look for them?"

The little watermelon came over, and after being hugged and kissed by Bai Yu twice, he blushed and said: "Then I'm going to find my brother too, Baba, don't kiss me in front of so many people anymore, it's true."

Bai Yu couldn't put it down with his little tsundere, but when he saw that the child really wanted to leave, he let it go.

After the little watermelon left the living room, Song Jun cleared his throat with a dry cough and said, "Bai Yu, thank you very much."

A sentence without a beginning or an end successfully attracted Bai Yu's attention, and after he reacted to what Song Jun was saying, he said, "He is also my child."

Song Jian was stunned: "I'm sorry, I thought I was wrong."

Bai Yu shook his head to show that he didn't mind, and then said, "This time, are you just here to meet Little Candy?!" "Just stopping by to see you, if it's not convenient for you, we'll greet you in advance next time." Song Jun continued: "However, I still hope that next time, you will not leave Huaguo at every turn."