Chapter 129

However, when Bai Yu came out of the bathroom, he found that Song Shirin was no longer in the bedroom, and instead a large bouquet of roses and pimples finally opened up?

Bai Yu walked over, holding a spring heart that was picked up by roses, and couldn't wait to pick up the cards sandwiched between the roses and love your brother one by one.

Bai Yu took a picture of the roses with an expressionless face, and then sent it to Bai Brown, accompanied by a cold sentence: I believe that in the near future, I will rely on you because of being dumped.

Bai Brown's reply was very fast: Song Shirin asked me to go to the boxing gym next door, I will not show mercy, remember to bring injury medicine when I come to watch the fight.

Bai Yu decisively deleted the text message, walked out of the bedroom with roses, saw Uncle Yan who was mopping the floor on the second floor, walked over, and gave the roses to Uncle Yan.

Uncle Yan was stunned when he received the roses.

"Uncle Yan, this rose is for you, take it back and put it in the room." Bai Yu walked away quickly with small steps.

It was too intense last night, too violent this morning, so if he took too big a step, not only would he be pulled to the wound below, but it would also be a little leaky Uncle Yan stood in place holding the roses, the corners of his mouth slowly rising, and he hadn't received roses for a long time after graduation.

The driver asked for leave today, so Bai Yu drove out by himself, and he couldn't remember where Bai's branch in Hwaseong was after thinking for a long time, so he could only call for help.

Bo Brown: "No. 13 Huadong Road."

Bai Yu hung up the phone, wearing only leather boots, black leggings, and a leather jacket in winter, and deliberately grabbed his hair before going out, put on sunglasses, twisted the key, and waved his hand: "Let's go!" "

However, when Bai Yu finally drove from the traffic to Huadong Road, he parked the car, and as soon as he opened the door, he was frozen into a fool by the cold wind blowing in his face.

For the first time, Bai Yu felt how bad it was for their family's parking lot to be located in the underground warehouse of the villa.

The villa is fully heated, and there is an elevator leading directly to the underground garage in the house, and the underground garage also has a ventilation system, so Bai Yu did not have an accurate understanding of the weather outside before getting off the car.

Until......

When Bai Yu, who was wearing a bag, appeared in the crowd, the tightly wrapped passers-by looked at Bai Yu sideways: Isn't he cold?

Of course Bai Yu is cold.

Bai Yu felt desperate for this weather that became colder when it was said to be cold.

Bai Yu braved the cold wind, took small steps, and walked into the boxing gym that Bai Bolang said.

The little girl at the front desk of the boxing gym kept staring at Bai Yu, hesitated for a long time, and said embarrassedly: "You look like a star" 〇 "Thank you, many people say this." Bai Yu, who finally came to life after walking into the museum, politely thanked him, "May I ask where Bai Bolun is boxing?" "

The little girl at the front desk said absentmindedly: "Over there, just go straight." If you're a celebrity, can you sign me? Bai Yu's answer raised his feet and walked in, "I'm sorry, I'm just an Internet celebrity, you admit your mistake." "

The little girl at the front desk was still staring at Bai Yu's back, trying to see something.

When Bai Yu found the two of them, he found that they were really fighting, but apparently the fight was over, and the two sides were resting on their chairs.