Chapter 150

After filming "The Prince", Bai Yu was paralyzed at home for a few days. Only then did I find that the lower abdomen, which had long lost its abdominal muscles, was gradually developing towards a small belly.

He sat cross-legged on the bed, touched his belly with his hand, and sighed mournfully.

He remembered that when he was pregnant with a small watermelon, when he was more than three months or nearly four months, it was not so big, could it be a double yolk egg 

The more Bai Yu thought about it, the more he felt that it was possible, and the sorrow in his heart became heavier and heavier.

It wasn't until Song Shirin pushed the door in that he saw Bai Yu frowning and touching his stomach, and he paused, and said, "What's wrong."

"My belly is a little bulging, and I always feel bigger than when I was pregnant with a small watermelon, do you think I'm pregnant with a double yolk egg?" Bai Yu took out his mobile phone to check the characteristics of the twins, and he was now flustered and looking forward to it.

Song Shirin took off his coat and hung it up, thinking of Bai Yu's decadence in the past few days, he said euphemistically: "A four-month-old belly will bulge, it's normal for you to be like this." Moreover, he remembered that Bai Yu also had a period of getting fat a few years ago.

Counting the days, Song Shirin estimated that that time should be the day when Bai Yu showed his wife, otherwise Bai Yu, who paid so much attention to his diet, would not suddenly gain weight.

Bai Yu Cha Du Niang's actions paused, thought about it carefully, and found that Song Shirin's words were a bit correct.

Before Bai Yu could express his position, Song Shirin continued: "And during this time, you eat and sleep a lot, and you don't exercise, your nutrition has come up, and it is normal for your stomach to show your pregnancy."

Bai Yu was very conscious that his IQ was not high, so after he carefully tasted Song Shirin's words, and after repeatedly making sure that he did not understand Song Shirin's meaning, he reprimanded with a cold face: "You are the one who wants me to eat and sleep more, and now you think I am fat, Song Shirin, are you split?"

Song Shirin didn't dislike Bai Yu, on the contrary, he felt that it was quite cute to see the thin and tall Bai Yu being raised by himself, but Song Shirin didn't plan to tell Bai Yu about this kind of thing. After sleeping in the same bed for so long, Song Shirin still understands Bai Yu's character very well, and he will definitely laugh at himself for being sullen.

Actually, he wasn't sullen at all.

Who doesn't like to see the unknown side of the person he likes likes one by one, even if the other person is full of shortcomings, he will feel that it is a strength.

Bai Yu propped his chin and said with a contemplative face: "Shouldn't I control my diet, I remember that when many actresses in the circle were pregnant, they still habitually kept their bodies in shape."

Otherwise, after giving birth, he still has to work hard to lose weight and fitness, which is another terrible cycle.

Song Shirin frowned, for the sake of money, don't you even want to be healthy when you are pregnant?

Song Shirin disagreed with this lifestyle, so he said very tactfully: "You can recover in the gym in ten months" 〇 "I know." "However, many women will also do a small amount of exercise before childbirth, such as yoga or something."

Song Shilin frowned: "You don't need to pay attention to these Bo, give up this idea as soon as possible." He couldn't accept seeing his male lover holding a yoga ball and yoga.