Chapter 171

After Shan Yan finished her performance, the remaining powerful actresses immediately used all their skills, and the performance effects were more amazing than the other.

Soon it will be Chu Wenwen's turn.

Chu Wenwen walked over and sat down, glanced at Bai Yu out of the corner of her eye, with a smile on the corner of her mouth, and didn't introduce herself too much, and quickly entered the state.

Shan Yan was already determined to win this role, so she held her hands in front of her chest, and watched Bai Chuwenwen's performance casually, her expression was indifferent, and she didn't take Chu Wenwen in her eyes at all.

Chu Wenwen became popular during this period of time because of her role as the Oiran in the hit drama "The Prince", and her popularity and popularity are on her, but Shan Yan only admits that her current popularity and popularity are above herself, but after that, it may not be possible.

The foreign drama she participated in before has just been released abroad, and it will take a few days to reach China, and I don't know who has been popular and who thought of it when the time comes, Shan Yan's self-confidence in her heart is even stronger, the drama she participated in is very popular abroad, and the quirky female doctor she played in it is also popular, and she is currently mixing like a fish in water abroad.

So now Shan Yan already has this confidence.

Chu Wenwen sat on the chair, her eyes became careless, and she took out a pack of cigarettes from her pocket - this is what she just asked the director to borrow.

Everyone didn't know what she was going to do at first, but now that they saw Chu Wenwen's action, they finally understood.

Bai Yu's eyes also flashed a glimmer of light, yes, adding this setting will make the character fuller, and the act of smoking can also make the character's character more vivid and three-dimensional.

Just thinking about it, Bai Yu turned his head and planned to talk about the plot to the two screenwriters, but saw that Liu Guoqin and Xiao Li had already gotten together and wrote down this stalk with a pen, and he was immediately silent.

They are more professional than himself, so he should not talk too much about such things.

Chu Wenwen put the cigarette in her mouth, she touched her body, and cursed in a low voice: "Damn, it's off!" As for what has fallen, everyone here knows it.

"You came to me to team up with me?" Hanging Erlang held a cigarette in her mouth, Chu Wenwen tilted her head to look at them, and a charming smile suddenly appeared on her expressionless face, "Get out!" The old lady is not interested."

The person on the other side didn't know what was said.

Chu Wenwen suddenly laughed, took the cigarette out of her mouth, carefully put it into the cigarette case, and then carefully stuffed the cigarette case into the pocket of her clothes.

- In the last days, many of them used to be popular goods, but now they are precious items, such as aunt towels.

"A stupid big man, a second nerd, you just want to team up with me?" Chu Wenwen pointed to her nose, as if she had heard something ridiculous, until she heard the affirmative tone of the two people opposite, and sneered: "Okay, conquer me, I'll go with you."

After speaking, Chu Wenwen stood up and threw aside the clothes on her body, stepped on the chair, looked at the person opposite arrogantly and arrogantly, and her tone was full of disdain: "Conquer me, I will go with you, otherwise, don't think I will give you my life!" 

At this point in the performance, Chu Wenwen immediately retracted all the expressions on her face, showed a big smile, and said to everyone: "My performance is over, thank you."