Chapter 51

"Tsk, it's disgusting, it's really a junior, and he's still a male junior who sells his ass to get on the top!" Voices of disgust.

"Hurry up, children, don't look at these disgusting pictures. This kind of person is simply the scum of society, scum, phew! The entertainment industry is really too chaotic. "Accusatory voices.

"I said how can he be so good at the resources of a newcomer, it turns out that there is someone behind the ass, hahaha." The voice of taunting.

When everyone saw the content of the photo clearly, the eyes of the surrounding people looking at Ran Fei suddenly changed, and while scolding and scolding, they fled like a plague.

The captain has traveled in the entertainment industry for many years, and he has long been cultivated into a human spirit. Therefore, when he saw the content of the photo with sharp eyes, he avoided Ran Fei without a trace and walked towards the program team.

The staff at the scene were dumbfounded after witnessing the development of the matter.

The on-site director jumped angrily, but he was helpless.

Ran Fei shook his hands and picked up the photo that had fallen in front of him, and his eyes were dark.

Among these photos, there are not only frontal photos of him and Mr. Liu walking into the hotel hand in hand, but also kissing photos taken in their hotel room because they did not close the curtains.

One after another...

Ran Fei roared, rushed up with red eyes, and in front of everyone, under the camera, he grabbed Liu Yanxi's neck with a fierce face.

The simple teenager who was not familiar with the world created in front of the screen in the past suddenly exposed his darkest and vicious nature, "Slut!"

"You ruined me! You ruined me, I want you dead! I want you dead! "

The two girls who came with Liu Yanxi immediately came over, crying and pulling away Ran Fei's hand holding Liu Xixi.

Seeing that the situation was getting worse and worse, the captain hurriedly ran away in the car of the director team.

The on-site director Tie Qing walked over with a blue face, and was about to stop Ran Fei's behavior, but he saw several fierce aunts suddenly rushing out of the crowd, several aunts slapped Ran Fei's face angrily, and kept shouting: "Black-hearted dog, shameless stinky little three" "Just your virtue and being a star, don't be afraid, girl, see if I can't kill him!"

"Shameless vixen, dare to be on the show, there are bastards who have no father to teach!"

The other two girls took advantage of Ran Fei's distraction to deal with her aunt, and hurriedly rescued Liu Yanxi.

Liu Yanxi was pinched by Ran Fei and rolled her eyes one second, but fortunately she was saved in the next second.

Seeing that the goal was achieved, the three girls took advantage of everyone's attention to a few aunts with amazing combat effectiveness and secretly walked.

The girls ran away, but the photos remained.

After a while, the Internet was full of warm photos of Ran Fei and the high-level of "Tingfeng", as well as a small video of Liu Xixi angrily accusing Ran Fei.

Ran Fei stood in front of the world with a posture that could no longer be whitewashed, and he was completely on fire.

At the same time, Mr. Liu, who was far away in "Tingfeng", was called to the office by the chairman. At this moment, he didn't know that his secret was exposed to the public by his daughter and became a premature existence.