Chapter 143

In the evening, Bai Yu carried the pregnancy test stick he had just bought from the pharmacy, and walked into the hotel with a small watermelon tremblingly, and couldn't help but tell him: "Little watermelon, don't tell your father that I just went to the pharmacy to buy something, okay?"

The little watermelon said "oh", drooping his head listlessly, he had been watching Bai Yu acting all day long, and he hadn't even slept in the afternoon, so he didn't have much energy now.

Seeing this, Bai Yu bent down and held the child in his arms, and then wrapped him in his coat.

After finding a comfortable position in Bai Yu's arms, the little watermelon yawned and fell asleep in seconds.

After getting off the elevator, Bai Yu held the child in one hand, found the room card in his pocket with one hand, opened the door, and entered the house with the little watermelon that had already fallen asleep.

Song Shirin was wearing a Bluetooth headset, and said something to the person on the other end of the video seriously, from Bai Yu's point of view, he could only see that the other end of the video was a room of heads.

Bai Yu walked lightly, quietly opened the door of the room and walked in, put the sleeping child on the bed, and walked into the bathroom with the things in his pocket.

After Song Shirin's meeting was over, he closed the computer, opened the door of the room and walked in, finding that Bai Yu was not in the house, and the bathroom door was closed.

The child was lying on the bed sleeping soundly, and Song Shirin sat on the edge of the bed and stared at the child's sleeping face.

Bai Yu took a deep breath and was mentally prepared, took out the pregnancy test stick he had just bought on the way back, and took off his pants.

After waiting outside the door for three minutes, Song Shirin stepped forward uneasily, knocked on the door, and said, "What are you doing inside?"

Bai Yu was sitting on the toilet lid with red eyes, wiped his eyes fiercely when he heard the words, the back of his hand was wet, and he said in a dumb voice: "Go to the toilet, you wait for me a while."

After speaking, Bai Yu stood up against the wall, threw the pregnancy test stick into the toilet, pressed the button, and listened to the gurgling sound of flushing, Bai Yu's expression was very lonely and gloomy.

He had just calculated that the last time he slept with Song Shirin was the day before Berberan announced that he was going to get engaged.

And that day, Bai Yu and Song Shirin not only played a lot of tricks and postures without a condom, but also did not clean up as soon as possible afterwards.

Is this what happens when you're lazy?

Bai Yu stood in front of the mirror, looked at his wilted head, stretched out his hand and patted his head fiercely, you are missing!

At that time, he should have gone to buy birth control pills when he passed by the pharmacy, he shouldn't have been lucky!

Bai Yu, whose eyes were red, couldn't make up his mind after confirming that he was really pregnant, he didn't know whether this child should be kept.

"Prince" entered the post-production stage of filming in Burning Rock, and after filming the exterior scenes, they had to return to Hwaseong to shoot interior scenes, and the conservative estimate of the time would take a month and a half at the earliest.

Bai Yu was a little panicked.

Calculating the time, the little cub in his belly should have been almost two months, and after the real filming of "The Prince", the child will be more than four months.