Chapter 135

On the night of the end of Bai Bulan's engagement banquet, Bai Yu took a plane back to the costume film and television shooting base in Hwaseong alone.

Director Qiu is now filming a costume martial arts comedy with Qiu as the main investment company, and the male and female protagonists use the two newcomers supported by Qiu, but in order to ensure ratings and topics, the company requires several of its own celebrities to go through a few motions in this drama, and Bai Yu, as the company's popular first-line artist, accepted Director Qiu's kind invitation and the company's arrangement, and made a cameo appearance in the play as a swordsman who is obsessed with love.

Dark night, black, blood-stained sword tip.

The cloaked swordsman stood on the roof, the cold wind howled, and the corners of his cold and ruthless mouth were coldly hooked, "Anyone who has seen me will die."

The character of the actor Xiao Xin is a rich child, he is wearing a white robe, and when he heard this, he hurriedly said: "Senior, this, this, this is too much, I, I didn't see you at all."

The swordsman retracted his breath, "Didn't see me?"

"Yes, yes, yes. Hero, I am old and young, and I am the only seedling at home, and you will keep people under the knife. Xiao Xin shook his feet.

The heroine is called Liu Mei, her character is the male protagonist's childhood sweetheart, and she is also a white rich beauty, and she said disdainfully: "Hmph, it's just an old man at the foot of the slope, what's so scary."

Before the words fell, the white light of the tip of the sword flashed, and a strand of willow eyebrows' hair was cut off and slowly fell to the ground.

Liu Mei took a big step back, and then fell into the arms of the male protagonist with a click, and the screams resounded in the sky.

Bai Yu is a cameo cannon fodder, at most there are only a few scenes, and it only took two days to finish filming.

After the shooting, the two newcomers came over together, blushing and saying that they wanted to take a photo with Bai Yu, because they were all artists from the same company, Bai Yu happily satisfied them.

After making a cameo, Bai Yu saw that it was still very early, so he changed into civilian clothes and walked around the costume base.

Director Hou was standing at the corner of an ancient house with his mobile phone on the phone, looking impatient: "I said, there can only be so many roles for that supporting actress, if you add more drama to her, can I still watch this drama I filmed?"

The person on the other end of the line didn't know what to say.

Director Hou was irritable: "I don't care, anyway, she was signed by you, and now that this incident has happened, you are responsible for yourself."

Bai Yu was a little embarrassed, and accidentally bumped into someone secretly talking about these sensitive topics that were no less than unspoken rules, which made him quickly turn around and leave.

Who knew that Director Hou happened to see Bai Yu, his eyes lit up, and he hurriedly said, "Don't say it, I found the God of Wealth" and hung up the phone, chased after him, and said, "Bai Yu, long time no see." "

It's winter vacation, and students are busy taking exams to go home, so now few students will come to the base to find their favorite idols to sign autographs, and the actors are busy filming on the set, plus you can see a lot of big-name stars in this place. As the saying goes, it's not uncommon to see a lot of celebrities, so when everyone saw Bai Yu, they said hello to the enthusiastic ones, and pretended not to see them if they were cold.