Chapter 75

Out of the spirit of humanitarianism, Bai Yu walked in front, opened the curtain in front of him, and as soon as he stepped in with one foot, he heard Cao Jun behind him shouting in horror, "Ahhh!!h The camera jerked.

Bai Yu turned around, and a bloody long-haired human head was hung in the air, this human head was very realistic in the dark, and Bai Yu's heartbeat was also frightened to speed up.

Cao Jun ran in with a sad face, followed by the cameraman, "Didn't you see the head when you walked in?"

Bai Yu patted his chest and said, "If I saw me, I would have called first, who knew that she was hung on the door curtain... It almost scared the hell out of me."

For this sudden horror, Bai Yu was also so frightened that his heart beat faster.

And the audience in front of the TV was also taken aback by the "accident" of the haunted house.

Bai Yu glanced at the human head that was still hanging in the air, and fixed his eyes: "Alas? The quest puzzle hangs on it."

Cao Jun followed his line of sight, and sure enough, an envelope with the name of the program group was hung next to the head.

"It's too high, and there are no chairs here, how can we take it?" Cao Jun sighed for a moment; the heart program team is too good at it.

Bai Yu patted Cao Jun's chest, "Your eight-pack abs are not decorations, come on, let's play Arhat."

Cao Jun hesitated and nodded.

As a result, the cameramen and the audience present saw Bai Yu stepping on Cao Jun's back and easily taking down the envelope.

But...... What about the stacked arhats?

While wiping his clothes with a tissue, Cao Jun asked him, didn't he say stacking Arhats?

Bai Yu sneered: "With my height of one meter eight, will I still be afraid of this two-meter height?"

Cao Jun thought about it and felt that what he said was right, so he didn't take it to heart and continued to walk.

Brother Bai Yu put his hand on Cao Jun's shoulder and said, "You tell me the truth, have you never been to a haunted house?" Look at you're so frightened that your face turns pale."

Cao Jun, who has been taking the tough guy line, blushed weirdly, and stumbled and said, "No, no." I'm just... It was too sudden to be taken aback, and I wasn't afraid of these things."

Bai Yu laughed at him, "My face is red like a monkey's ass, and I still say I'm not afraid." Little Caozi, don't be afraid, I will protect you."

Cao Jun: "... Get lost. "

When Bai Yu said this, the corners of his eyes were raised, and his eyebrows were full of youth and vitality of his age, revealing a trace of strong confidence between the wanton and free, which attracted people's attention.

Cao Jun secretly glanced at him a few times, and suddenly understood why Bai Yu was taken by the gold owner, he was good-looking and good-tempered, this kind of person, change, change him...

And in the later stage, he was a straight man as straight as a telephone pole, and he didn't notice that the atmosphere flowing between the two could fry a CP.

He just laughed while giving Bai Yu P the background of the emperor and Cao Jun P the background of the eunuch.

Hahaha, these two people are just so funny.

[Hahaha, am I the only one who can see that Xiao Caozi is shy? Tough guy shy attack X healthy narcissism by the setting of cute I have a bloody face ah a bloody face 233]