Chapter 153

When Bai Yu saw the little watermelon again, it was in the early morning of two months, and the little watermelon on the bed of the big seaside villa that Song Shirin bought still had a little problem at that time.

In fact, their decision to leave Xiao Watermelon alone in Hwaseong was also a last resort.

Bai Yu is afraid that when his belly gets bigger and bigger, the little watermelon will be afraid, unacceptable, and even disgusted when he sees it.

To a certain extent, Bai Yu is particularly sensitive and suspicious. Therefore, he was worried that after his stomach bulged, it would make the little watermelon unacceptable, so he left the little watermelon in Hwaseong.

Leaving the little watermelon in Huacheng was after careful consideration by Bai Yu and Song Shirin, and they agreed that with Song's father and Song Jun here, the little watermelon's education and life will not only not fall, but on the contrary, it will be better.

But it backfired.

Not long after Bai Yu and Song Shirin quietly left, Little Watermelon changed from a stupid and cute optimistic little boy to a blackened little boy who stayed in the room all day with few words.

The first person to notice that something was wrong with the little watermelon was Song's mother, who immediately contacted her family doctor after noticing the emotional and psychological changes in the little watermelon.

The diagnosis given by the family doctor was that the little watermelon may have suffered from depression.

Mother Song, who has been using her mobile phone to swipe the circle of friends all the year round, of course knows that depression is a disease, or a very serious disease, so she immediately took the little watermelon to see a psychiatrist.

And the psychiatrist's diagnosis is that he is unhappy, so he is closing himself, and he should be allowed to see his favorite things, and he should be able to recover soon.

Song's mother urgently convened a family meeting.

Song Jun's fingers tapped on the table and said, "His favorite is Bai Yu."

Father Song nodded approvingly, he didn't have much time with the little watermelon, but he knew very well that the little watermelon didn't like Song Shirin, but Bai Yu.

But what about Bai Yu?

His phone has been turned off since he came to Liguo, so he doesn't know what's wrong with the little watermelon.

In the end, it was Song Jian who ran to contact Song Shirin, and Song Shirin, who learned about the child's recent situation, was silent.

He didn't expect things to get so serious.

Song Shirin couldn't figure out Bai Yu's thoughts, he was worried that Bai Yu still couldn't accept the little watermelon in front of him, but he was even more worried that the little watermelon's depression was getting worse and worse.

So, Song Shirin carried Bai Yu on his back and personally returned to Huacheng to pick up the little watermelon.

Little Watermelon's eyes lit up obviously when he saw Song Shirin, but when he saw that Song Shirin didn't follow Bai Yu behind him, he suddenly darkened again, and he still couldn't keep his spirits up.

Dad still didn't come back to pick him up.

Father Song and Mother Song, Song Shirin and Song Jun, who watched the child's series of reactions: "..."

They really couldn't see that Little Watermelon's obsession with Bai Yu was so heavy, or rather, that Bai Yu was so sticky that he would suffer from depression after Bai Yu left.