Chapter 127

Hot pot is a magical existence.

Because it can make two people who were just ordinary friends become good friends who talk about everything.

After a few bottles of beer, Wen Heshan's conversation box was opened, he moved the chair to Bai Yu's side, and said with a bitter and hateful face: "I originally wanted to propose to her, but I didn't expect her to break up with me, I, I..."

"Hmm. You go on" Bai Yu dipped a few pieces of beef slices in the sauce, then stuffed them into his mouth, and took a big sip of beer, and suddenly couldn't find the north.

It's so refreshing to drink cold beer in winter.

Wen Heshan had a bitter face, "I even have an engagement ring ready, but she wants to break up with me, can you understand that feeling?"

"Why did she break up with you?"

"My focus is in the new southwest, her work is in Hwaseong, and she has been in a long-distance relationship since graduation, gathering less and leaving more." Wen Heshan was sad holding the wine bottle.

All in all, Wen Heshan's ex-girlfriend didn't want to turn the long-distance relationship into a long-distance marriage, so she directly proposed to break up.

Hearing this, Bai Yu's boyfriend was full of strength, pressed Wen Heshan's head on his chest, patted the other party's shoulder very understandingly, and said kindly: "Cry, just cry" Wen Heshan pushed, found that there was no push, and pushed it again with weight, and then left Bai Yu's chest, shook his head, and said, "Thank you."

Bai Yu waved his hand, indicating that he didn't care too much.

He picked up the scalded hairy belly, hesitated, put the hairy belly in Wen Heshan's bowl, and said gently: "Eat, it'll be fine after you're full." "

After Wen Heshan and Bai Yu spit out the bitter water in their hearts, their attitudes became much more casual, and they directly stuffed the hairy belly into their mouths after dipping the sauce, and said, "The chili sauce here is good."

"Okay, next time I'll take you to eat the barbecue at the gate of Huada, the grilled chicken wings and barbecue there are really amazing!" Bai Yu sighed that when he first left home, his diet was irregular, and he liked to go out to forage for food at night.

And during that time, Bai Yu was most fortunate to be the barbecue stall at the gate of Huada, and now this hot pot restaurant, as well as the snail noodles and sesame cakes at the gate of Huacheng Acting School.

"I just studied at BGI, and I tasted the barbecue in front of the school a few times, and I thought it tasted average."

Wen Heshan and Bai Yu touched the wine glass, and when they drank it, they took off their coats and threw them aside, and their ties were loose.

Bai Yu handed Wen Heshan a cigarette with complicated eyes, but was rejected by the latter, hesitated, and simply stopped smoking himself.

"Next time, I'll take you to eat snail noodles." Bai Yu warmly invited.

Wen Heshan nodded, took out his mobile phone, and said, "I'll add friends with you, and we will come out to eat together next time." "

After Bai Yu became friends with him, he used the strength of the wine to encourage Wen Heshan to use the free online download snake of the hot pot restaurant to play games together.

Wen Heshan was not interested in this kind of game, and thought that the girls were chirping, so he refused directly, but he couldn't withstand Bai Yu's stubborn fighting.

After the installation was successful, Bai Yu proposed that the two of them play a game together.

As a result, because Bai Yu's network was not very stable, he entered the game one step late, and stood in the opposite team with Wen Heshan.