Chapter 102

Within a few days, Song Shirin was facing Bai Brown, who had grabbed things from him at the auction before.

They gathered at a small family banquet with Bai Yu as the intermediary.

Song Shirin's facial expression did not change, and he took the initiative to stretch out his hand to express his friendliness, "Hello."

Berberand reached out and touched him, and said lukewarmly, "Hello."

Bai Yu sat in the middle of the two and said, "Brother, this is Song Shirin, me, my boyfriend."

Bo Brown bowed slightly, he had long known about the relationship between the two.

Bai Yu pulled Song Shirin and said, "This is my brother, Bai Brown." 

"I have admired the daimyo for a long time." Song Shirin said.

Berberun was noncommittal.

The first time the three of them sat down to eat together, the atmosphere was vaguely awkward.

During the meal, Bai Yu had been thinking about how to break this situation later, so he didn't realize that the faces of Song Shirin and Bai Bolang were not quite right.

"After the introduction, do you want to go back with me when you want to?"

Bai Bolang wiped his mouth, his cold eyes swept over Bai Yu, and he didn't stay on Song Shirin's body at all.

Song Shirin frowned.

Bai Yu was surprised: "When did I say that I would consider going back?"

After the words fell, Bai Yu seriously recalled the scene of the last time he met Bai Bolang, and once again confirmed that he really didn't tell him that he was going back at that time.

Bai Bolang's sharp eyes looked at Song Shirin for the first time, and sneered: "Just so happy? Bai Yu: "When we met two days ago, I told my answer."

"You are, the youngest son of the Song family." Bai Bolan no longer paid attention to Bai Yu, and turned his head to look at Song Shirin, "Song Shirin?"

"Hmm." Song Shirin intuitively felt that this man was more urgent and difficult to deal with than he imagined.

Bai Bolang: "The Song family has a big business, and it stands to reason that you have no shortage of talents to give you a hug." So I don't understand, why would you fall in love with a man? Moreover, he is still a male star who can't disclose the identities of the two of you^" "Besides, Bai Yu is used to being pampered at home, what if he is wronged in your family. There was a smile on the corner of his mouth, but there was no smile in his eyes, full of indifference.

"He will only appear in the Song family as my partner in the future, and the title of daughter-in-law is only for women." Song Shirin shot back.

"What about you?" Bo Brown pointed the finger at Bai Yu.

Bai Yu was stunned, "What's wrong with me?"

"Can you give up your so-called career? Or rather, you have the guts to be open about who your partner is in front of your fans. Bai Bollang said that Bai Dad died early, and rarely went home because of work matters before his death, so after Bai Yu was born, he rarely got along with his younger son, and Bai Brown's stepmother, that is, Bai Yu's own mother, she flew around behind Bai Dad all the year round, and had no time to take care of his son, so Bai Yu was left in Bai's house to be taken care of by the maid as soon as Bai Yu was born.

At that time, Berland was only ten years old. As a young man, after finishing his studies every day, he also had to take care Xi professional knowledge, in order to lay the foundation for taking charge of the Bai family in the future, so he didn't pay much attention to this cheap brother at first.