Chapter 9

Because the male protagonist and the male supporting role not only have big wrists, but also have a very strong sense of CP when interacting. So, Director Hou pulled the screenwriter to revise the script overnight, and assigned most of the scenes that belonged to the heroine to the male supporting role.

As a result, the heroine, who has a low sense of existence, is now even more dispensable.

At 7:10 p.m. on October 12, the little fan uploaded the first episode of "Little Hou Ye", and at the same time, a large wave of screen licking parties immediately began to swipe the screen.

[Oh my God, Bai Yu looks so handsome in a white costume, the little marquis is so arrogant that I can't hold it anymore 2333...]

[Sit back and wait for Momo to appear in the next episode, the director begs not to match Momo, otherwise the palace will send the blade, Xiu Xiu ╤_╤]

[How could Bai Yu and Mo Anyu accept this kind of online drama? ] said that except for the male protagonist's clothes that are good-looking, other people's clothes are like second-hand clothing wholesale goods, no matter how poor the crew is, they don't need to save so much money! 】

[Agreed.] Except for Bai Yu, all the other people's appearance clothes are not online, I can't see it, a small production is a small production, I'm so disappointed]

On the night of the official broadcast of "Little Hou Ye", there were mixed reviews, with surprises and disappointments from the face-watching party and the disappointed examination party.

However, there are complaints and topics, and the number of hits on the night of the premiere of "Little Hou Ye" exceeded 100 million, ranking first in the online search volume of small fans, and winning good results.

The director is very satisfied with this, and the first episode just releases the story background and main characters, and the real main course is still to come.

Bai Yu agrees on this.

However, the good results on the night of the premiere really made the crew really excited, and in the next few days of shooting, the work efficiency is getting better and better, and the shooting progress is almost a pass, and even the off-duty time is much earlier.

The round little fat man laughed, relying on himself to be taller than the little watermelon, and reached out to grab the pigtails on the back of the little watermelons' heads, "What ugly pigtails, haha." "

The little watermelon was grabbed by the pigtail, her hair was ripped and it hurt, she couldn't move in pain, and her eyes were red.

There are a total of three kindergarten children who stopped the little watermelon in the toilet, and the other two are not as bold as the little fat man, they can only stand next to them and shout, and they don't dare to do anything at all.

The little watermelon was bullied like this for the first time, her eyes were red, and she said angrily: "Don't pull my braids!"

The little fat man was taken aback. felt that the majesty of his boss was challenged in front of the two younger brothers, and he became even more angry, and his attack became more and more light and heavy, "I'll pull your pigtails, and I'm not a little girl, what braids are braided, it's ugly!" Ugly! "

The little watermelon was about to be angry, and when he saw that the other party was still holding on to his pigtails, he immediately put his head on the stomach of the little fat man, and shouted angrily with his mouth, as if to give himself courage to demonstrate.

As a result, the outnumbered little watermelon was suppressed by force by three children, and was humiliated by having his pants pulled off and forced to "prove" that he was not a girl with braids.