Chapter 42

After logging in to the microbroadcast tuba, after harvesting a group of face-watching parties' "Ahhhh

Proud little cypress: There is still a week of business trip coming to an end, inexplicable irritability and anticipation, alas, autumn is really a season that is easy to be sad [with a blue sky and white clouds landscape photos]

After the hair, go offline in a daze.

Probably frightened by the unexpected events two days ago, Bai Yu refused many invitations from people in the same crew to ask him to go out to play in the past two days. Because as soon as he returned to the hotel, he had to talk to Xiao Watermelon on video and chat face-to-face for an hour.

The sorrow of his son's lovesickness was solved, and Bai Yu was also a lot more energetic when filming.

It's just that Bai Yu was disappointed that Song Shirin never appeared on the other side of the video.

And every time he invited a video call, he always had to wait for a while before the other party would accept, and at that time, only the stupid little watermelon sitting on the other end of the video was there.

7:30 p.m., video call.

Bai Yu looked at the little watermelon on the other side of the camera excitedly fiddling with toys towards him, and his heart was like ashes.

Little Watermelon frowned, and said seriously: "Baba, you are not allowed to smoke!"

Hearing this, Song Shirin, who was sitting at the desk and working seriously, raised his head and looked at the little watermelon who was teaching Bai Yu a lesson with unpredictable eyes.

Bai Yu spit out a puff of smoke rings, oh, and said after a while: "I'm very tired from work today, I can't sleep if I don't smoke, so I'll smoke one."

――When they didn't move back to Hwaseong, Bai Yu and Xiao Xigua rented a neighborhood in the town with a good environment.

Bai Yu's only dissatisfaction with the community where he had lived for a year was that the aunt of the neighborhood committee of the community was too nosy.

Bai Yu has a serious addiction to smoking, but he has never smoked since he knew that he was pregnant with a child, and finally waited until the little watermelon was born, so he picked up his cigarettes with an itch.

Since then, the aunt of the neighborhood committee has been eyeing this single father who loves to smoke.

The little watermelon was probably instilled with a series of dangers of smoking by the aunt of the neighborhood committee when Bai Yu didn't notice it.

Bai Yu recalled the past with a sad face, and unconsciously picked up another cigarette, under the aggrieved sight of the little watermelon, he never lit the cigarette, but just put it in his mouth to relieve his hunger.

The little watermelon lay on the table and showed off the flowers and plants he drew with Bai Yu, and then sighed, and whispered about Mo Anyu's coming to school today.

Bai Yu frowned, in his impression, Mo Anyu should not be able to do such a thing.

But after thinking about it, he and Mo Anyu are just ordinary friends, and they have only known each other for less than half a year, so it is not strange that they don't know each other.

Bai Yu coughed and said, "Little watermelon, is Uncle Song here?"

"In!"

Bai Yu's eyes rolled, and he made up his mind: "Dad has something to do with Uncle Song, can you let him come over?"

Bai Yu's words were heard by Song Shirin, who was at the tip of his ear, but he didn't take the initiative to walk over, but waited until the little watermelon squirmed and ran over, and then got up generously.

Therefore, men who don't like to talk are wilted and wilted.

"Why did Mo Anyu come to find the little watermelon?" Bai Yu saw Song Shirin appear in the camera, didn't dare to talk nonsense, and picked up some important questions to ask.

Song Shirin: "This should be asked to you."

Bai Yu touched his nose in embarrassment, if he knew the reason, it would be impossible for him to ask this man.

In the next second, the two closed their mouths at the same time, stopped talking, and just quietly looked at each other on the other end of the video.

Bai Yu put one hand on his thigh, clenched it into a fist, and looked at Song Shirin with a nervous expression, he hadn't looked at each other like this for a long time.

Pink bubbles are faintly visible in the air.

However, in the next second, just when Song Shirin thought that Bai Yu would do something, or open his mouth to break the silence, the video before meeting was suddenly hung up.

Little Watermelon pouted: "What about Baba?"

Song Shirin: "..."

Bai Yu, who is far away in the sky: "..."