Chapter 120

At ten o'clock in the evening, when Song Shirin came back full of alcohol, what he saw was Bai Yu holding his chin and looking at the front in a daze, and his steps were paused.

"What's wrong?"

Song Shirin unbuttoned his coat and tie and threw it aside, picked up the water cup that Bai Yu had drunk halfway through, and drank all the remaining half a cup of warm water Bai Yu looked sideways at the sexy Adam's apple when the man looked up and drank water, his eyes seemed to be immobile, and said, "Dandan is back, and he is still carrying one of his fat sons." "

Song Shirin glanced at him, then walked into the bathroom barefoot, and after a while, the sound of rushing water sounded in the bathroom.

Bai Yu changed his thinking posture and looked into the distance with his chin in his hands. I used to hear people say that dogs are intelligent, and he didn't believe it before, but now it seems that he believes it a little.

Today, when the little watermelon just showed that he wanted to raise a little fat dog and abandon the balls, the always stupid and cute mixed-race dog Dandans almost burst out and bite, caught who to shout at whom, and refused the servant's appeasement.

Five of the six puppies were so frightened by Dandan's sudden anger that they ran back to their mother Huahua, shivering.

Only the little fat dog in Bai Yu's arms continued to nest without moving, and the fluffy dog's face was faintly visible with enjoyment and laziness.

Bai Yu felt that this little fat dog was a very magical existence, and then asked the dog owner for this little fat dog.

When everyone ignored the dog daddy, Dandan abandoned the happy life of his wife and children, held his dog bones, and stood motionless at the door of the villa.

The neighbor happily gave the little fat dog to Bai Yu, and then personally sent the person to the door.

Little Watermelon hugged his new pet and pointed to the door: "Baba, look at the balls!"

Bai Yu and the neighbors looked in the direction pointed by the child, and when they saw Dan Dan standing at the door with a dog bone in his mouth, the atmosphere was strangely silent.

The sound of water in the bathroom stopped, Song Shirin's hair was still dripping with water, and the lower half of his body was only wrapped in a bath towel and walked out.

Bai Yu smacked his lips and felt a little dry mouth, so he reached out and took the water cup, stared at Song Shirin's chest muscles while drinking water, and watched Song Shirin take out a hair dryer, not minding Bai Yu's almost obscene eyes at all, and said calmly: "What is the name of that puppy?"

"Poached eggs." Bai Yu said, "This name was obtained by a small watermelon, I resisted, but it was ruthlessly suppressed ^" The main Bai Yu personally also thinks that this name is very emotional, but isn't it called poached eggs.

Song Shirin did not continue to speak.

Bai Yu took out his mobile phone to play games, and recently the assistant sister recommended a game called Snake to him, which is quite fun, especially when playing team battles.

Song Shirin blew his hair half-dry, walked over and glanced at the game Bai Yu played, "Still playing games when you're so old?"

"It's fun to play team battles." Bai Yu saw that the big snake played by the driver's big brother accidentally died, and then pressed the accelerator button suddenly, and ate the "corpse" of the driver's big brother.

Song Shirin watched Bai Yu play with the act of picking up leaks throughout the whole process, and couldn't help but say: "Your team hasn't fallen out with you yet, and it's too kind."