Chapter 130

Bai Yu and Song Shirin walked out of the boxing gym side by side, and as soon as they walked out of the door, a gust of demon wind hit them, Bai Yu was sprayed with sand on his face, and he also felt a chill to the bone.

"B Snake!!" Bai Yu sneezed.

Song Shirin, who was striding in front of him, paused, turned his head to look at Bai Yu with a complicated expression, and suddenly became angry: "Why are you wearing so little."

you!

Bai Yu said silently in his heart, but his face was still innocent and pitiful, and he whispered: "I don't feel cold when I'm at home."

Song Shirin's face turned green with anger, and he quickly took off the coat he was wearing, threw it on Bai Yu's head, and looked at him expressionlessly, his eyes were full of monstrous anger.

Bai Yu sighed, and after putting it on obediently, he hurriedly caught up with Song Shirin and said, "Are you cold?"

Song Shirin ignored him and still strode forward.

The return rate of the two handsome guys walking on the street is extremely high, and when Bai Yu found that several girls looked sideways at him and Song Shirin from time to time, he quickly caught up with Song Shirin and left here.

The girls said "whim" with great regret.

Bai Yu approached Song Shirin and said, "My car is over there, I'll take you back."

Song Shirin glanced at him.

Bai Yu was shy, "You let the driver go back by himself, and let's go back together."

Song Shirin's stiff face loosened a little.

Bai Yu made persistent efforts: "I want to go back with you, how about going to the supermarket later?"

Song Shirin took out his mobile phone to call the driver, and as soon as the phone was connected, he said directly: "You drive the car back."

Bai Yu dragged Song Shirin to the parking lot, sat in the driver's seat with great interest, and said, "I'm going to drive you to fly, you quickly fasten your seat belt!"

Song Shirin was suddenly not very relieved to let Bai Yu drive.

But unexpectedly, Bai Yu, who has always liked to let himself go when driving, was as slow as driving a tractor this time.

Song Shirin couldn't bear it: "What the hell are you doing?"

Bai Yu drove slowly and said, "My back is sore and my butt hurts, and I don't want to move my hands."

"I'm at the intersection ahead." Song Shirin frowned, since he was uncomfortable, why didn't he say it earlier.

Bai Yu was about to refuse, but when he saw that there was still a pharmacy at the intersection, he immediately nodded and parked the car on the side of the road: "I'll go in and buy you medicine for injuries, you wait for me."

Song Shirin was about to remind him that there was a medicine box at home, but he saw Bai Yu get out of the car and run in the direction of the pharmacy.

It's lunch time, and there is no one in the pharmacy, Bai Yu walked towards the middle-aged female doctor standing behind the counter and said, "Prescribe me some medicine" 

"What medicine?"

"The medicine for bruises, that's the kind of medicine that hurts the face in a fight." Bai Yu took out his wallet, took out a hundred yuan and put it in front of him, and reiterated: "Get me a better one."

The middle-aged female doctor sighed twice, found two bottles of medicinal wine and a band-aid for Bai Yu, and then found Bai Yu change.

Bai Yu didn't look at the name of the medicine and liquor carefully, took the money and hurriedly left, and when Bai Yu walked out of the door of the pharmacy, he suddenly remembered his behavior of not wearing a condom last night and when he was in the morning.