Chapter 158

Bai Yu's arrival did not cause a sensation in this kindergarten where the parents were all rich or expensive, except for one or two noblely dressed young women who really liked Bai Yu very much, so they came up and asked to take a photo with him.

"The TV series Prince you are broadcasting recently, I watched it, and it was really filmed very well." While holding her mobile phone to beautify the group photo she had just taken, the young woman who was smiling from ear to ear said.

"Well, thank you for your support."

Bai Yu politely thanked him before leaving.

In fact, to be honest, Bai Yu never thought that kindergartens should also hold parent-teacher meetings, shouldn't this kind of parent-type gathering meeting become popular in elementary schools, why is it also popular in kindergartens now?

Could it be that now kindergartens are also starting to follow the trend of primary schools?

With full of doubts, Bai Yu walked into the class of the little watermelon, one, two, three, four, five, six, seven...... There are only ten seats in total.

Ten chairs, ten small stools.

The little watermelon sitting on the small stool saw Bai Yu's eyes light up when he saw Bai Yu appear, and he ran over with a hum, and when he ran in front of Bai Yu, he said very squirmingly: "Baba, why are you here."

After a pause, Little Watermelon raised his head and said expectantly, "Are you here to give me a parent-teacher conference?" "

Teacher Li stood on the podium and coughed dryly: "Bai Yanting, please sit back in your place, don't block other children, okay?" , The little watermelon nodded busily, looking very respectful of this Teacher Li, he hurriedly took Bai Yu's hand and walked to the position, he sat on a small stool, and Bai Yu sat on the chair.

Bai Yu was a little unaccustomed at first, but after seeing other children and their parents sitting like this, he slowly let go of this unaccustomedness.

Teacher Li said: "I believe that many parents feel that it is not necessary for us to hold this parent-teacher conference, after all, our children are still young, and we are only in kindergarten now, not primary school, so there is no need to make so much trouble."

Bai Yu nodded in agreement.

Teacher Li, who was standing on it and spoke impassionedly, was obviously stunned after seeing Bai Yu's movements, and after recovering her mood, she continued: "But in fact, this is a misunderstanding. Our children are now in the early stages of learning and understanding the world, and our parents are the best teachers for our children."

After listening to Mr. Li's first paragraph, Bai Yu began to be absent-minded, he picked up the equally absent-minded little watermelon from the small stool, held it in his arms, and whispered, "Are you hungry?"

Teacher Li saw Bai Yu's appearance and chose not to bear it, she didn't expect that there would be parents who would choose to ignore themselves in the passionate parent-teacher lecture with the head teacher.

What kind of courtesy is this?

The stars in the entertainment industry really don't have the imaginary affinity, and all the affinity shown is used to deceive fans, hum!

Teacher Li rolled his eyes in disdain.

Bai Yu was naturally unaware of Mr. Li's contempt in his heart, and even if he knew, he didn't bother to pay attention to this kind of person.

The little watermelon shook his head, and under the envious eyes of the children around him, he turned around and hugged Bai Yu's neck, and said softly: "Baba, why are you here."